Ares

Got my bloods back, can y'all take a look?

I'm a natty but figured with how busy this part of the board is.. it'd get most views here. I had them checked as I've suspected my test/estrogen were out of whack, regular low moods, libido would go from non-existent for ages to rampant, back and forth. I also had trouble with drink a few years back and wanted to see how my liver was doing. The notes I had attached were seem very positive but would appreciate some more input :)

---------------

Sports Hormone Check Plus 11 Jan 2017

We note that you are taking this test to investigate symptoms.

We are pleased to report an excellent profile.

You have normal red, white and clotting cells. 

Your kidney and liver function are completely normal showing no indication of disease or inflammation.

Your CK level is high, indicating either having high muscle mass, or engaging in heavy exercise or a protein rich meal prior to testing. If this is unexpected then I would discuss it further with your GP. 

You have healthy iron stores and normal body proteins. 

You show no sign of diabetes and your cholesterol profile is excellent with healthy levels of protective HDL cholesterol.

Your CRP level is low showing no signs of inflammation in the body.

You have healthy thyroid function.

Your follicle stimulating hormone is low, and your testosterone is toward the lower end of the normal range. Your calculated free testosterone suggests that the proportion of your testosterone that is available to bind  with your body tissues may be decreased. You could investigate this further with a free testosterone or bioavailable testosterone blood test. Alternatively if you are experiencing symptoms such as low libido, erection problems, lethargy and difficulties gaining muscle mass then you may want to discuss it further with your GP.

Dr Sam Rodgers
MBBS MRCGP

---------------

GOQtHjv.jpg

They recommend going to see my GP about the libido thing, but funnily enough.. I went with private testing because my GP wasn't interested in what I had to say basically! 

10 minutes ago, Ares said:

I'm a natty but figured with how busy this part of the board is.. it'd get most views here. I had them checked as I've suspected my test/estrogen were out of whack, regular low moods, libido would go from non-existent for ages to rampant, back and forth. I also had trouble with drink a few years back and wanted to see how my liver was doing. The notes I had attached were seem very positive but would appreciate some more input :)

When the thumbnail for the image pops up, click on Full Size on the bottom left, image is too big to display normally apparently 

---------------

Sports Hormone Check Plus 11 Jan 2017

We note that you are taking this test to investigate symptoms.

We are pleased to report an excellent profile.

You have normal red, white and clotting cells. 

Your kidney and liver function are completely normal showing no indication of disease or inflammation.

Your CK level is high, indicating either having high muscle mass, or engaging in heavy exercise or a protein rich meal prior to testing. If this is unexpected then I would discuss it further with your GP. 

You have healthy iron stores and normal body proteins. 

You show no sign of diabetes and your cholesterol profile is excellent with healthy levels of protective HDL cholesterol.

Your CRP level is low showing no signs of inflammation in the body.

You have healthy thyroid function.

Your follicle stimulating hormone is low, and your testosterone is toward the lower end of the normal range. Your calculated free testosterone suggests that the proportion of your testosterone that is available to bind  with your body tissues may be decreased. You could investigate this further with a free testosterone or bioavailable testosterone blood test. Alternatively if you are experiencing symptoms such as low libido, erection problems, lethargy and difficulties gaining muscle mass then you may want to discuss it further with your GP.

Dr Sam Rodgers
MBBS MRCGP

---------------

9fyui6C.jpg

They recommend going to see my GP about the libido thing, but funnily enough.. I went with private testing because she didn't want to hear it when I went in to talk about this

Your only option is private endo I'm afraid cos you r perfectly fine for  NHS test level ranges 

You can try but I was sent home with level of 9 and all symptoms of low t for over a year 

What's your age btw?

best

17 minutes ago, Sebbek said:

Your only option is private endo I'm afraid cos you r perfectly fine for  NHS test level ranges 

You can try but I was sent home with level of 9 and all symptoms of low t for over a year 

What's your age btw?

best

I'm 29 mate

I've eaten nothing but s**t for about 6 weeks and drank like a fish, so I'll lose some fat and get tested again in a couple of months, maybe that'll help. No problems going private for healthcare if needs be :thumbup1:

(Cheers for the reply by the way!)

18 minutes ago, Ares said:

I'm 29 mate

I've eaten nothing but s**t for about 6 weeks and drank like a fish, so I'll lose some fat and get tested again in a couple of months, maybe that'll help. No problems going private for healthcare if needs be :thumbup1:

(Cheers for the reply by the way!)

Pm me for private healthcare;)

seriously though if your diet and that sorted and cut back on the bevy for a few months and your test still comes back low the clomid therapy is something to look at as opposed to full on TRT.  Basically running a pct to get your HPTA stimulated.

6 minutes ago, Sphinkter said:

Pm me for private healthcare;)

seriously though if your diet and that sorted and cut back on the bevy for a few months and your test still comes back low the clomid therapy is something to look at as opposed to full on TRT.  Basically running a pct to get your HPTA stimulated.

PM sent :redface:

Seeing that everything is in good order (other than test, which apparently isn't terrible) is a great peace of mind.

I was looking to start a cycle this year, will hold off until I've leaned up and been re-tested methinks

3 hours ago, Ares said:

PM sent :redface:

Seeing that everything is in good order (other than test, which apparently isn't terrible) is a great peace of mind.

I was looking to start a cycle this year, will hold off until I've leaned up and been re-tested methinks

Well if you were planning a cycle anyway  I wouldn't bother looking into clomid therapy lol.

Just PCT after.

Or not.

Ever.

On 1/11/2017 at 9:20 PM, Sphinkter said:

Well if you were planning a cycle anyway  I wouldn't bother looking into clomid therapy lol.

Just PCT after.

Or not.

Ever.

Aye, did some Christmas shopping :whistling:

How did your cycle go?