1 hour ago, Ultrasonic said:

Looks like the Endurance Fuel contains large amounts fructose, which seems a rather odd choice. I wouldn't use that myself.

Probably shouldn't, but it's mainly to mask the powder tastes.

Taken a scope about 30 mins ago, currently sat at my desk buzzing lol

23 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

Double Citrulline dose

Beta alanine and Creatine need to be taking daily to saturate pwo makes no difference 

arginine has been debunked as pointless for any kind of NO production and the likes

Taurine meh 

Caffeine is ok though 

:thumb

this 8g citrulline.

citrulline and caffeine is all thats really needed. everything doesnt really do anything noticable.

8 minutes ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

I would take out creatine and arginine out of it and add some Agmatine instead. 

Agmatine sulphate is a strange one. I used to supplement with it myself along with Citrulline and nitrates. Removing agmatine has not reduced my pumps etc in the slightest.

I've also tried it solo and it didn't give me any more noticeable pumps. Some people seem to respond well to it for pump enhancing and others just don't.

Although it has other benefits I wouldn't say preworkout especially if you don't get the pump enhancing with it like me.

Well, first session.

Got a good pump, better than any PWO I've bought.

Beta Alanine is good for the placebo tingles, for me at least it makes me think it's "go time". 

All the products cost about £20 total and there's a lot of servings to be made. Just wanted to play mad scientist, muhahaha

16 hours ago, Ross1991 said:

Agmatine sulphate is a strange one. I used to supplement with it myself along with Citrulline and nitrates. Removing agmatine has not reduced my pumps etc in the slightest.

I've also tried it solo and it didn't give me any more noticeable pumps. Some people seem to respond well to it for pump enhancing and others just don't.

Although it has other benefits I wouldn't say preworkout especially if you don't get the pump enhancing with it like me.

It helped me with pumps(Agree, is not the case with every one) and pains due to inflammation. Not much of the dosage though, just 500 mg.

1 hour ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

It helped me with pumps(Agree, is not the case with every one) and pains due to inflammation. Not much of the dosage though, just 500 mg.

Yeah I've heard it has traits to help with pain, especially some long term issues.

i used between 500mg and 2g. Made no difference in the pump though.