Sign in to follow this  
Baka

RU 486

i think GHB did , it increased my prolactin really high , i took caber now my levels are almost to 0 but progesterone uped a lot and it gives bad gyno.

low dose winny make it 10x worse , same as nolva.

I'm on ralox but it doesnt help , the progsterone gyno isnt the lump gyno , it's the tit looking gyno , my pectoral becomes rounder and tissue is adding between my pectoral muscle and skin , it sucks.

I understand, I had got the same problem, with high dosage of deca (over 400 mg/week). I did blood analysis and I had got high values of prg and low of  Prolactin. Unfortunately anti prolactin not lowering the prg... the only existing drug, to lower prg, is the abortion pill. but it is illegal in many European countries ... no idea where to find it. L.Rea said that the tamoxifen, if caught early, prevents the increase Of prg, but I have not tried, if this  method works.

8 hours ago, den984 said:

I understand, I had got the same problem, with high dosage of deca (over 400 mg/week). I did blood analysis and I had got high values of prg and low of  Prolactin. Unfortunately anti prolactin not lowering the prg... the only existing drug, to lower prg, is the abortion pill. but it is illegal in many European countries ... no idea where to find it. L.Rea said that the tamoxifen, if caught early, prevents the increase Of prg, but I have not tried, if this  method works.

it might lower prog in females, but how does it work in males? have you seen any evidence to say it lowers prog in men? If not, I wouldnt start popping an anti abortion drug and just wait for prog to lower naturally

1 hour ago, mlc2010 said:

it might lower prog in females, but how does it work in males? have you seen any evidence to say it lowers prog in men? If not, I wouldnt start popping an anti abortion drug and just wait for prog to lower naturally

yea i won't take it.

BUT does progesterone really lower itself ? because high prolactin if you don't take anything to lower it i'll be high for long long time.

Is it the same for progesterone?

50 minutes ago, Baka said:

yea i won't take it.

BUT does progesterone really lower itself ? because high prolactin if you don't take anything to lower it i'll be high for long long time.

Is it the same for progesterone?

I had high progesterone once, after supplementing pregnenolone ( it backfills into estorgen and progesterone )

is your e2 high? If so, try lowering that

it came down eventually

15 minutes ago, mlc2010 said:

I had high progesterone once, after supplementing pregnenolone ( it backfills into estorgen and progesterone )

is your e2 high? If so, try lowering that

it came down eventually

my E2 is normal/low