tyke1

Sarms

I've tried Ostarine and LGD-4033, both good tbf. Good lean gains, not many sides. As with anything though, they'll shut you down hard and they're certainly no testosterone replacement, so either use a test base with them or prepare to feel like s**t. I used Ostarine on its own and felt anxious, depressed and run down on it, whereas with a cruise dose of test (200mg a week) I felt much better, trained well and made good gains.

Suppose if I were to compare them to an oral steroid, it'd be tbol.

Been running Ostarine at 25mg a day for the last 6 weeks or so since I got back in to training after 18 months off. Gains have been good and it certainly is better than being natty. Not as good as a simple test cycle by any means but perfectly good results when you factor in the lack of sides. 

Somebody on here described it as feeling super natty and that's a pretty good summary tbh. You know you're on something as your muscles feel fuller all day and you make better progress than natty but it's not mind blowing. 

I've been recomping on around 2300 cals and have dropped a lot of BF but my weight has more or less stayed around the same but body shape has changed quite a bit so I'm happy with it.

I do like the sound ostarine as I have tried tbol in the past and gained well but it can be expensive to run. How long would you run osta for?  I like the lack of  sides and acne is a worry as I already have oily skin. Looked at running pmag aswell as reports seem good for that too. 

4 hours ago, swole troll said:

how are they on cholesterol?

would implement during a cruise if no ill effect as its always my cholesterol that gets smoked from a heavy blast, dont really get BP or RBC sides 

Con over at tmuscle says he's observed noticeable changes in lipids in clients on ostarine ( he coaches a lot of females ) . Can't remember his exact words as they're lost deep in the Joe jefferey appreciation thread. You could p.m him I guess 

4 hours ago, swole troll said:

yikes 

sod that then

i mean the anecdote is hardly conclusive but safe to assume its not favorable to lipids in which case id rather just take more gear lol 

Certainly a lot less appealing to me if they're NOT a free lunch lipid wise. All they have going for them now is moderate gains and little shutdown ? You could gain some mass with pork pies and get no shutdown, meh

On 25/12/2016 at 7:22 PM, tyke1 said:

What sort of cycle length would you be looking at with osta. Is it liver toxic. Still toying with with this epi or pmag. 

6-8 weeks around 25-30mg per day for a first use and assessment is a decent starting point.