UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Bodyconscious Epistane No suppression. Weak compound? Change my PCT?

5K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  relay2134 
#1 ·
Hi,

So I am coming to the end of my first cycle; when I do I will put up a full review. I have been running bodyconscious Epi at 30/30/30/30/45/45 and am in the last few days now. However I have had 0 shut down, everything works fine and in fact my yogurt cannon has become a bit more powerful.

Could the compound be weak? Should I have ran at 60 for some time? Or have I just been lucky with sides. I have not had any bloodwork done, but no issues with lethargy, libido or any low natural test related sides. I don't believe it was a particularly weak compound due to my results, which I will post in my write up when I finish.

Also should I change up my PCT if I have had no shutdown? Do I need the nolva just to prevent rebound gyno?

Thanks in advance, you guys are my go to for information now.

#2 ·
First off, I'd certainly still run your intended PCT. There won't be [read: shouldn't be] any rebound Gino to worry about however. Definitely no real need to shoot up to 60mg on any epi cycle

I've tagged @simonboyle as he's their forum rep, so may be able to shed a little more light on that particular product. It could be something as unfortunate as a bad batch or there may be other factors that need looking at.

#3 ·
First off, I'd certainly still run your intended PCT. There won't be [read: shouldn't be] any rebound Gino to worry about however. Definitely no real need to shoot up to 60mg on any epi cycle

I've tagged @simonboyle as he's their forum rep, so may be able to shed a little more light on that particular product. It could be something as unfortunate as a bad batch or there may be other factors that need looking at.
Thanks for the reply. Next year maybe I will try Epi2a3a at the same dosage with the same OCS so that I can compare. It would be interesting to see what Simons take on this is, I have heard that some people just generally don't get shut down as much as others.

Thanks,

#8 · (Edited by Moderator)
So, to confirm, you've had good gains at 30mg and you're trying to bash the product?

I'm not even going to bother with that one.

Maybe stop measuring your jizz and start thinking logically.

It isn't difficult.

Sperm volume isn't a gauge of anything.

Please think about the damage you could do to a reputable brand with such nonsensical comments.

Regards.

Simon.

#11 ·
So, to confirm, you've had good gains at 30mg and you're trying to bash the product?

I'm not even going to bother with that one.

Maybe stop measuring your jizz and start thinking logically.

It isn't difficult.

Sperm volume isn't a gauge of anything.

Please think about the damage you could do to a reputable brand with such nonsensical comments.

Regards.

Simon.
Simon mate I just pissed myself reading your post , quite to the point !

Not getting in a slanging match we really dont need to , I think the guy just wants to feel ill !

But Relay honestly feeling like crap is not a good sign to a cycle on Epi , at 30mg with a clean product you really shouldn't , I hope you gained well and got something out of your cycle

BC

#15 ·
if this was your first cycle, i suspect you expected WW3 side effects due to reading online and everything being said OTT, when in reality the sides arent that bad

EPI is quite mild for sides anyway, i felt very little sides when running it and i know it wasnt bunk,

run the proper PCT and be happy you can run it without issues..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.