Sign in to follow this  
Russian_88

Trt nandrolone deca

1 hour ago, Russian_88 said:

I'm not sure if I can take md seriously mate 

one of them articles suggest 60-80 mg nolva/day + clomid at 150(6 weeks) 

whole length of pct was around 10 -12weeks mark 

interesting read anyway 

best

40 minutes ago, swole troll said:

ive heard of guys running 250mg nandrolone alongside their cruise dose of test for all the joint benefits plus obviously makes you a lot more anabolic year round 

One week ago I started a cycle of 500mgs of Test E a week and 30mgs of D'bol a day for the first 4 weeks (may increase dose and duration), I also added in 120mgs of Deca a week to see if it will help my old joints.....early days, but I hope it works.

1 hour ago, UK2USA said:

One week ago I started a cycle of 500mgs of Test E a week and 30mgs of D'bol a day for the first 4 weeks (may increase dose and duration), I also added in 120mgs of Deca a week to see if it will help my old joints.....early days, but I hope it works.

I'd up to 250 min personally

Even if just for joint lubrication 

I tried nandrolone (250 per week) with my trt AP test e. Spots within 5 days on my chest and shoulders. Could not fcking get rid of them. Stayed on nandrolone for about 4/5 weeks before coming off. Spots cleared up within a week. Quite gutted as I'd heard good things about the combo. Can't be fukced with all that acne bollokcs. I'm happy on my trt only. Made more than enough gains naturally. 

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

That's what I did 2-3 weeks ago front loading 1gr + gh +bcos my left elbow became a nightmare 

Pain is almost gone now 

will keep going with gh after discounting deca 

Best 

3 hours ago, swole troll said:

I had read a number of articles stating doses as little as 50 -100mgs per week were sufficient for joint support and I figured 120mgs a week (easy to measure out on a syringe at 300mgs per ml) would be a good starting place and adjust accordingly, plus I was trying to avoid a dose large enough to affect the old willy :)

12 hours ago, swole troll said:

ive heard of guys running 250mg nandrolone alongside their cruise dose of test for all the joint benefits plus obviously makes you a lot more anabolic year round 

I've run Test at 250mg a week and Deca at 200mg on cruise for years. I know people run lower doses, but don't want to risk trt dose being under

7 hours ago, alwaysmassive78 said:

I've run Test at 250mg a week and Deca at 200mg on cruise for years. I know people run lower doses, but don't want to risk trt dose being under

nothing wrong with that

each to their own and after this blast ive plans to drop to 400-500mg test

id defo opt for a nandrolone test split if not for nandrolone giving me a shorter fuse that i can deal with for a 8-12-16-20 week blast but year round i think could become troublesome 

9 minutes ago, Russian_88 said:

Question is, will be good for u to be on deca and test year round as trt? Wouldn't it more harm then good?

anything over about 50-100mg at the most is beyond trt and could potentially lead to detrimental health effects 

most of the advice i give on blast and cruise is oriented around performance rather than health as ive posted many a time that hormone use beyond that of a prescription has the potential for health detriment 

the more you take the bigger the potential risks