UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Olympus Mass Gh cycle

15K views 59 replies 11 participants last post by  Big Ian 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Iam going to run Mass Gh in a couple of weeks. It is basically Ibutamoren/Ligandrol combo at 10mg/4mg per tab. Going to run 2-3 tabs/ a day. I am looking to put some lean mass on. When would be best time to take Mass Gh? I work out mornings only, so first thing pop Mass Gh then half an hour later protein/oat powder shake- that is my breakfast every morning. Wouldn't carb/protein meal decrease effectivity of Ibutamoren? Or should I just take it before bed?

Also would you add to it? I am thinking to add 13 ethyl methoxy at 75mgs ed for first 3-4 weeks?

It would look like this:

week 1-4 Lmg at 75mg ed

week 1-9 Mass GH at 3 tabs/ed

Then Clomid for Pct.

What do you think guys?

#2 ·
Iam going to run Mass Gh in a couple of weeks. It is basically Ibutamoren/Ligandrol combo at 10mg/4mg per tab. Going to run 2-3 tabs/ a day. I am looking to put some lean mass on. When would be best time to take Mass Gh? I work out mornings only, so first thing pop Mass Gh then half an hour later protein/oat powder shake- that is my breakfast every morning. Wouldn't carb/protein meal decrease effectivity of Ibutamoren? Or should I just take it before bed?

Also would you add to it? I am thinking to add 13 ethyl methoxy at 75mgs ed for first 3-4 weeks?

It would look like this:

week 1-4 Lmg at 75mg ed

week 1-9 Mass GH at 3 tabs/ed

Then Clomid for Pct.

What do you think guys?
Ibutamoren is not affected by what you eat unlike IPAM or other peptides.

Dont take it before bed or you aint sleeping! its a common side effect of Ligandrol.

dunno what 13 ethyl methoxy is though sorry.

looks good, im interested to see ibutamoren's interaction with LGD for sure.

Nolva is prob enough for PCT but thats up to you really :) just go low dose.

#7 ·
It's day 5 today and I can honestly say that this product really surprised me. First day had a horrible crash, now it is ok just feel little shaky 5-6 hours after taking it.

I run superdrol, Sd matrix, epi and tren prohormones, tst/dbol/winny, ephedrine, clenbuterol in the past without any anger problems- actually on aas I was extremely calm.... but this mass gh makes me angry at times...

Anyway it's day 5 and can see that it starts filling me up- arms seems slightly bigger/fuller - it must be water/glycogen retention. I am planning to add proviron in the second half of cycle.

I also take 50mg of zinc, vit.e and garlic capsules-that's just flu/cold prevention this time of the year.

#12 ·
Day 7 at 3 caps a day. Anger has almost gone, but it needs a lot of will power to control it.

It is day 18 today and I am definitely putting weight on. Not necessarily lean mass but that ok. Put 2kg on, workout are good, pumps are amazing almost little uncomfortable. Sleep like a baby.

As of a sides I sweat little more and itchy skin on triceps- not really sure how this could be related to mass gh?

#13 ·
Day 7 at 3 caps a day. Anger has almost gone, but it needs a lot of will power to control it.

It is day 18 today and I am definitely putting weight on. Not necessarily lean mass but that ok. Put 2kg on, workout are good, pumps are amazing almost little uncomfortable. Sleep like a baby.

As of a sides I sweat little more and itchy skin on triceps- not really sure how this could be related to mass gh?
Sure the dry skin is probably environmental and time of year, not heard of this - or your just very precious.

Sounds good though and right time of year to end up with a little extra weight if it so happens.

#17 ·
Day 28. It's been good, pumps during workout are amazing-greater than with any pre workout/No supplement. Maybe little too much, specially on shoulder-biceps day. The rest of the muscle groups like the pump. Showering after workout is almost impossible. Also veins are more visible on arms. The only side effect I noticed is a oily skin on face.

Day 29. Upped to 4 caps. Felt positive and happy all day- not sure if that was related to mas gh. Morning workout was better as well.

Today's day 30 and I feel great. I am in a good mood since I woke up. Can't say anything about gym session it's a rest day today. Tomorrow is shoulder bicpes day and I can't wait.

I have no idea how much have I put on, I was 81 kg at day 3. I'll weight myself tomorrow at gym.

#19 ·
Day 28. It's been good, pumps during workout are amazing-greater than with any pre workout/No supplement. Maybe little too much, specially on shoulder-biceps day. The rest of the muscle groups like the pump. Showering after workout is almost impossible. Also veins are more visible on arms. The only side effect I noticed is a oily skin on face.

Day 29. Upped to 4 caps. Felt positive and happy all day- not sure if that was related to mas gh. Morning workout was better as well.

Today's day 30 and I feel great. I am in a good mood since I woke up. Can't say anything about gym session it's a rest day today. Tomorrow is shoulder bicpes day and I can't wait.

I have no idea how much have I put on, I was 81 kg at day 3. I'll weight myself tomorrow at gym.
Just to confirm did you leave LMG out or did you include it

#28 · (Edited by Moderator)
It is day 46 and I am at 87kg/191lbs (was 81kg at day3). Gained more weight from mass gh than from tst-dbol-winnie cycle. Some strength gains as well but that may be due to higher carb intake. Feelling good through the day but not tst/dbol good. Bad mood swings are almost under control. I don't see any real sides apart oily skin on face and feeling tired at times. Sex drive is little higher.

I got 8 more day to go and than pct, but I am really tempted to get 3rd bottle. Would it be effective running the same compound for such a long time?

#29 ·
It is day 46 and I am at 87kg/191lbs (was 81kg at day3). Gained more weight from mass gh than from tst-dbol-winnie cycle. Some strength gains as well but that may be due to higher carb intake. Feelling good through the day but not tst/dbol good. Bad mood swings are almost under control. I don't see any real sides apart oily skin on face and feeling tired at times. Sex drive is little higher.

I got 8 more day to go and than pct, but I am really tempted to get 3rd bottle. Would it be effective running the same compound for such a log time?
how much muscle have you gained ?

#32 · (Edited by Moderator)
interesting to see what the shutdown properties on stuff like this is like,

would you compare it to a prohormone? in terms of results and sides..
Hi b0t13, I don't think there will be any shutdown but I will still run a pct. I will run Olympus Sup3r Pct. Also got some clomid and tamoxifen just in a case of need.

If I compare mass gh to prohormones and I run a few - superdrol, 19 nor, M1T, epi, sd matrix-my favourite ph. It runs close to M1T probably. Mass gh is wet bulker like M1T, but M1T shut me down badly.

Strength gains from M1T were amazing, from mass gh not so and overall feeling not so good either, but it is liver friendly and prohormones aren't at all.

As for sarms I did run an ostarine solo and it was complete waste of money- went through 3 bottles and I got fatter with no libido/sex drive.

Mass gh is a real deal. It is a proper bulker.

#42 ·
It's my final day today. Popped last 3 caps of mass gh in the morning. Nothing really changed last 8 days except hunger was gone. Should I start pct tonight? Only asking because lgd has a long half live.

How would you take sup3r pct? All 10 caps before bed or 5 before bed and another 5 first thing in the morning? Many thanks.

#44 ·
As you put on 6kg how much has your strength increased by? Squat, deadlift bench?

You look lean in your avatar, do you have pics of before and after your cycle?
Hey golddigger, my strength has increased very little. I can't bench press as hard as I would like to because my right shoulder so I do 105kg for 7-8 reps. At the start of cycle I used 40kg dumbbells for 6-7 reps incline, now it's 10 reps easy. Inclined flys went from 27.5kg to 30kg.

Squats went from 160kg for 8 reps to 180kg for 10 reps. Leg press( stupid Matrix machine) went from 180kg for 7-8 reps to 180kg for 10-12 reps. By the way 180kg is maximum on our legpress machine . I don't deadlift because of my lower back I hurt a few years ago.

Triceps kickbacks went from 27.5kg dumbbell to 30kg. Just small changes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.