Phil6

Olympus Mass Gh cycle

Iam going to run Mass Gh in a couple of weeks. It is basically Ibutamoren/Ligandrol combo at 10mg/4mg per tab.  Going to run 2-3 tabs/ a day. I am looking to put some lean mass on. When would be best  time to take Mass Gh?  I work out mornings only, so first thing pop  Mass Gh then half an hour later protein/oat powder shake- that is my breakfast every morning. Wouldn't carb/protein meal decrease effectivity of Ibutamoren? Or should I just take it before bed?

Also would you add to it? I am thinking to add 13 ethyl methoxy at 75mgs ed for first 3-4 weeks?   

It  would look like this:

week 1-4  Lmg at 75mg ed

week 1-9   Mass GH at 3 tabs/ed

Then Clomid for Pct.

What do you think guys?

16 hours ago, Phil6 said:

Iam going to run Mass Gh in a couple of weeks. It is basically Ibutamoren/Ligandrol combo at 10mg/4mg per tab.  Going to run 2-3 tabs/ a day. I am looking to put some lean mass on. When would be best  time to take Mass Gh?  I work out mornings only, so first thing pop  Mass Gh then half an hour later protein/oat powder shake- that is my breakfast every morning. Wouldn't carb/protein meal decrease effectivity of Ibutamoren? Or should I just take it before bed?

Also would you add to it? I am thinking to add 13 ethyl methoxy at 75mgs ed for first 3-4 weeks?   

It  would look like this:

week 1-4  Lmg at 75mg ed

week 1-9   Mass GH at 3 tabs/ed

Then Clomid for Pct.

What do you think guys?

Ibutamoren is not affected by what you eat unlike IPAM or other peptides.

Dont take it before bed or you aint sleeping! its a common side effect of Ligandrol.

dunno what   13 ethyl methoxy   is though sorry.

looks good, im interested to see ibutamoren's interaction with LGD for sure.

Nolva is prob enough for PCT but thats up to you really :) just go low dose.

It's day 5 today and I can honestly say that this product really surprised me. First day had a horrible crash, now it is ok just feel little shaky 5-6 hours after taking it.

I run superdrol, Sd matrix, epi and tren prohormones, tst/dbol/winny, ephedrine, clenbuterol  in the past without any anger problems- actually  on aas I was extremely calm.... but this mass gh makes me angry at times...

Anyway it's day 5 and can see that it starts filling me up- arms seems slightly bigger/fuller - it must be water/glycogen retention.  I am planning to add proviron in the second half of cycle. 

I also take 50mg of zinc, vit.e and garlic capsules-that's just flu/cold prevention this time of the year.   

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:02 AM, Big Ian said:

Interesting, will be following this keenly, i almost bought some mass gh on my last order but stuck with mk-677 and ostarine as i like the combo. Still tempted by running the mass gh at some point though......

I run Ostarine solo before and it did nothing to me. It lowered my libido/ sex drive somehow. Went through 3 bottles which made it quite expensive cycle. Maybe it was bad quality ostarine or fake don't know.... 

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:30 PM, jw390898 said:

Looks like leaving the LMG out - I would or if going to use it then use it on the last half of the cycle as personally the wet nature I would want to get onto PCT soon after stopping it.

Yeah I decided to leave LMG out. I will add proviron on the second half of the cycle to reshape little bit as this mass gh is a quite wet bulker.

Day 7 at 3 caps a day. Anger has almost gone, but it needs a lot of will power to control it.

It is day 18 today  and I am definitely putting weight on. Not necessarily lean mass but that ok.  Put 2kg on, workout are good, pumps are amazing almost little uncomfortable. Sleep like a baby.

As of a sides I sweat little more and itchy skin on triceps- not really sure how this could be related to mass gh?

1 hour ago, Phil6 said:

Day 7 at 3 caps a day. Anger has almost gone, but it needs a lot of will power to control it.

It is day 18 today  and I am definitely putting weight on. Not necessarily lean mass but that ok.  Put 2kg on, workout are good, pumps are amazing almost little uncomfortable. Sleep like a baby.

As of a sides I sweat little more and itchy skin on triceps- not really sure how this could be related to mass gh?

Sure the dry skin is probably environmental and time of year, not heard of this - or your just very precious.

Sounds good though and right time of year to end up with a little extra weight if it so happens.

3 hours ago, Phil6 said:

When on lgd my inner elbow puts itch like crazy! I thought it was just me, maybe it makes your skin sensitive?

3 hours ago, jw390898 said:

Sure the dry skin is probably environmental and time of year, not heard of this - or your just very precious.

Sounds good though and right time of year to end up with a little extra weight if it so happens.

Maybe it is cold weather, but I had it when I was on tst/dbol/winstrol exactly year ago...

Day 28. It's been good, pumps during workout are amazing-greater than with any pre workout/No supplement. Maybe little too much,  specially on shoulder-biceps day.  The rest of the muscle groups like the pump. Showering after workout is almost impossible.  Also veins are more visible on arms. The only side effect I noticed is a oily skin on face. 

Day 29. Upped to 4 caps. Felt positive and happy all day- not sure if that was related to mas gh.  Morning workout was better as well. 

Today's day 30 and I feel great. I am in a good mood since I woke up. Can't say anything about gym session it's a rest day today. Tomorrow is shoulder bicpes day and I can't wait. 

I have no idea how much have I put on, I was 81 kg at day 3. I'll weight myself tomorrow at gym.

On 12/3/2016 at 7:35 AM, jw390898 said:

Interesting, maybe I am just too insensitive to notice these things.

Will keep an eye for any customer reports of such thing.

Why did you discontinue methastadrol? 

That stuff changed my body in 4weeks it was awesome

2 hours ago, Phil6 said:

Day 28. It's been good, pumps during workout are amazing-greater than with any pre workout/No supplement. Maybe little too much,  specially on shoulder-biceps day.  The rest of the muscle groups like the pump. Showering after workout is almost impossible.  Also veins are more visible on arms. The only side effect I noticed is a oily skin on face. 

Day 29. Upped to 4 caps. Felt positive and happy all day- not sure if that was related to mas gh.  Morning workout was better as well. 

Today's day 30 and I feel great. I am in a good mood since I woke up. Can't say anything about gym session it's a rest day today. Tomorrow is shoulder bicpes day and I can't wait. 

I have no idea how much have I put on, I was 81 kg at day 3. I'll weight myself tomorrow at gym.

Just to confirm did you leave LMG out or did you include it

1 hour ago, GameofThrones said:

hmm so you'd recommend Olympus Mass Gh? 

I'm getting tempted :)

Yeah I would recommend Mass Gh.  It really impress me a lot. It is not steroid or prohormone and still delivers  nice results. But it is expensive.

13 hours ago, GameofThrones said:

Why did you discontinue methastadrol? 

That stuff changed my body in 4weeks it was awesome

It ran out, when the US banned SD in 2012 we were approached by the distributor as they had masses still on hand and so we took an enourmous volume of it knowing it keeps and people would want, but nothing lasts forever and it eventually sold out.