MjSingh92

Best Pump Product?

3 minutes ago, Ross1991 said:

Citrulline Malate from bodybuilding warehouse won't find it cheaper especially with offers.

Creatine nitrate from muscle food cheapest going.

agmatine from an eBay supplier I'll find the seller later used them for a few pwo ingredients.

What do they all do? Are they even worth it

On 26/10/2016 at 1:29 PM, faipdeooiad said:

For me it has to be Hemavol. 

I always put off saying this but as its happened again for the thousandth time I gotta say, everytime I see your display name I think it says fapidoodad

thats prob what Il have to call you from now on

On 10/31/2016 at 5:21 PM, Ross1991 said:

Citrulline Malate from bodybuilding warehouse won't find it cheaper especially with offers.

agmatine from an eBay supplier I'll find the seller later used them for a few pwo ingredients.

Any news of the seller?

8 minutes ago, jacksong said:

Any news of the seller?

Forgot about this. Eryn800. Sells a lot of supplements, sells agmatine for a good price with a few £ postage. Comes from Australia I believe but postage is fast.

citrulline and nitrates I'd use the other places I mentioned haven't seen them cheaper anywhere else.

On 31/10/2016 at 5:21 PM, Ross1991 said:

Just came in to post a thread about good Nitric Oxide boosters and stumbled across this thread instead, plus you seem to know your s**t here so you're a good guy to ask - I'm assuming this mix will boost NO levels?

Should add as well, I have a health condition (PoTS) that gives me chronic low NO levels, so I'm looking for something that I can take daily to help boost them, I'm also assuming it'd be fine to take these things daily.

55 minutes ago, I'mNotAPervert! said:

Just came in to post a thread about good Nitric Oxide boosters and stumbled across this thread instead, plus you seem to know your s**t here so you're a good guy to ask - I'm assuming this mix will boost NO levels?

Should add as well, I have a health condition (PoTS) that gives me chronic low NO levels, so I'm looking for something that I can take daily to help boost them, I'm also assuming it'd be fine to take these things daily.

I got a little knowledge on them. I looked them up a while ago and have used them sometime now. 

They all boost no levels, main reason I use them is they provide a pump but performance benefits too, unlike other ingredients like cell volumisers such as glycerol monostearate. 

I don't see why you can't take them daily  mate I know people use agmatine and Citrulline daily for other health benefits too. Nitrates though not sure it's wise to take them everyday. 

2 hours ago, Ross1991 said:

I got a little knowledge on them. I looked them up a while ago and have used them sometime now. 

They all boost no levels, main reason I use them is they provide a pump but performance benefits too, unlike other ingredients like cell volumisers such as glycerol monostearate. 

I don't see why you can't take them daily  mate I know people use agmatine and Citrulline daily for other health benefits too. Nitrates though not sure it's wise to take them everyday. 

Yeah didn't notice it was creatine nitrate at first haha. Thanks for the advice mate, looks like I've got some shopping to do :lol:

Conquer Demigod is my fave ever one, no fillers and all ingriedents properly dosed per serving so don't need 2 servings just one full scoop.

vasky is very good too but does need to be stacked with other things. 

I really like PSP from metabolic Nutrition

Image is kind of blurry but basically what I like that is in there is: Beta Alanine, Glycerol , Agmatine Sulfate, Citrulline Malate, Niacin, L-Norvaline, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Picamilon

PSP.jpg

21 hours ago, GYMRVT2 said:

I really like PSP from metabolic Nutrition

Image is kind of blurry but basically what I like that is in there is: Beta Alanine, Glycerol , Agmatine Sulfate, Citrulline Malate, Niacin, L-Norvaline, N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, Picamilon

PSP.jpg

I'd say severely underdosed with that blend though. 

Pretty sure norvaline was debunked as been pointless as well unless you already have certain conditions, with it being an arginase inhibitor.