Hi all,

After gathering lots of info for my next cycle and a good chat with the wife, she doesn't want me on Tren. 

What's people's thoughts on other compounds that will give me nice clean results without a lot of bloat and keeping the sides down and my labedo up??

Good to hear suggestions, results, cycle length and dose, reactions, sides

Thanks 

Popeye 

How do you know how you react to tren ? I don't get much in sides at all, I could take tren and my wife wouldn't even know ? Add in 200 mg ew see how you go, if you start being a kn0bhead drop it , use tren a for quick in and out

Just now, popeye1982 said:

With equal dose test??

I would run test at 500mg to get more effect 200mg test still will aid growth and recovery but if you're wanting a lot from one cycle then 500mg is required

What's her reason for not wanting you to run Tren? Personally, I find high Tren with low Test negates most 'common' Tren sides. I've never had any negative sides on Tren (apart from the sleep sweats) run his way. I'm on 600mg Tren A now with 50mg (fifty) Test P per week. No aggression, no libido issues, no bloat, no acne. 

5 minutes ago, Devil said:

200mg test, 400mg tren.

Keep E2 in check, probably a simple m/w/f of aromasin 12.5mg will suffice.

Only side is sweating and feeling like a god.

This was my next cycle. 

We go on holiday this week... wedding anniversary. Hopefully I'll be able to change her mind

how you know it gonna affect you like that, i was ok,  no sides ,   anyway upto you, you do what you like,  i was stating what i did, 

don't take the hump m8, if you don't want people's opinion's then maybe don't post on a public forum

It's a like this with a lot of things. 

The first time is NO, the second is 'no', the third is 'go on, but be careful', forth 'whatever'.   I think you are spot on, I wouldn't want my missus to do some thing that had similar sides to tren. I'm on 150mg a week of tren a and i am definitely more snappy and I'm pretty chilled as a person.  Test, mast and winny or war, would give a decent look too