UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

pulse v4 my protein

801 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  lewdylewd 
#1 ·
http://www.myprotein.com/sports-nutrition/pulse-v4/10636976.html

anyone used this and had positive effects. it was working for me at the beginning but now doesn't seem to do much?

anyone recommend anything better? and is pre workouts or intras better. only reason I use them is I'm either tired from work so need a boost or I loose energy and feel weak later into my workout...

#2 ·
it depends on how strong you want to go.

If you want a much better workout but don't want your head blown off, have a look at WILD THING by Assault Labs - contains much better dosed ingredients and is a really good product (Tropical Thunder is the best flavour) and is currently 10% off with code WILDTHING10

If you want the best workout of your life with more energy than you'll know what to do with, have a look at MESOMORPH by APS Nutrition (PM me for a sample) or JACK'D UP by Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals - both contain DMAA (same as the original Jack3d) and will kick your arse.

#4 ·
why is DMAA banned in the uk? just so I know what I'm ingesting... also are there sides? and how long can I take it for (loading phases, breaks etc) and can does it effect creatine intake?

thanks
I think it's technically banned as a food supplement but it's still available from all the USA based suppliers or even some UK based who must just import their stock from the US.

Doesn't seem to really be enforced as you can easily find the products on eBay, Amazon etc. However I dare say if you tried to import a few kg of raw DMAA powder then that could be a different matter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.