Chelsea

Kevin Levrone 4 weeks out 20 year comparison

15 minutes ago, mal said:

shauns a fat blob ,and yates made him look like a child on stage back in the day..he's just butt hurt.

Dorian got very lucky in 1994 and 1997 though. I'm a Dorian fanboy but Shawn deserved 1994 - it's not all about size, it's the total overall package of mass, proportion, detail, separation and aesthetics. Well, it used to be...

11 hours ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

Whatever be his position one thing is for sure, shawn ray is fuckin chutiya

shawn ray has always been jealous of those with success. and now hes jealous levrone is hopping back on stage looking pretty good whilst he looks like a fat blob who never lifted a weight in his life lol

On 9/2/2016 at 10:02 AM, Jatin Bhatia said:

I don't know why but i have an intuition that Cedric would be the dark horse in this Olympia obviously not winning it but he may end up a lot higher in rankings. The guy is on invisible mode.

I'm hoping mate, Not seen anything about him recently, Last i saw was at BodyPower.

If he comes in 100% he's going to be VERY dangerous but for Cedric that's hard to do.

On 9/18/2016 at 3:07 AM, Savage Lifter said:

Shame levrone's legs are not up to par but what can you expect for 6 months of training after 13 years off, the amount he's managed to gain is crazy.

Out of that 6 months, he managed to train legs for 7 weeks only as per his latest video.

1 hour ago, Jatin Bhatia said:

Out of that 6 months, he managed to train legs for 7 weeks only as per his latest video.

Quite a few people are saying he won't ever get his legs back, which would be a massive shame as he'll never be able to compete in the olympia if that's the case.