Master Chickenherder

How Steriods Changed My Life

My AAS Story.

I had an account on here but I did not log in for a while, it had a few posts on it but it seems to have gone, so this is my new one.

This post may get flames and people saying, "no no no its all wrong" but it can not be wrong, as it is about me, and what happened to me, on my trip through the world of Juice.
Everyone is different, we all have different biology and we all react differently to chemicals in our bodies. Added to this, I am person that always went against the grain, as well as wanting to do things my way and for myself using my brain.

I have learned by reading forums, blogs, YouTube and many other information access points about taking riods and various other "trusty in modern chemistry products". Some info seemed counter intuitive, some seemed to make sense and some just seemed total garbage, even some of the medical journals I read about riods left me thinking,  have I just gone through a high school science project reject gone wrong? and I am not even a doctor.

The main threads that seem to follow through a lot of what I read:

1 Don't take riods unless you have got to your peak without them.
2 Riods are not fat burners.
3 Don't mess with your PCT, we have tried and tested all and everyway of doing it and it is the holy grail of Clomid/Nolva and that is just the way it is, no more no less.

Some other nonsense but that will do for now.

This is what happened to me and I am hoping that people will open their own minds, use their brains and understand that there might well be a better way. Do not rush into it, take care and get the most for you and yours.

I am 43 years old
92 kilo
Lifting for 4 years
Squat multiple reps double body weight
Dead lift more than double my body weight multiple reps
Dumbell press 90 pounds all day.
12% BF
This is nothing amazing for many members on here.

Up until 4 years ago, I had never ever "ever" stepped into a gym. I was the fat guy at school, never did physical education, got laughed at all the time and at my largest was 138 kilo. My knees where shot, my back was shot, I had terrible skin problems all over my legs and feet (bleeding most of the day), heart was starting to give in and I was a total mess. At 39 years old, I decided to go to the doctors and change my life. I got a health check, complete with all the bells and whistles. Of course issues, some bad, some ok, some can be sorted, some not. The obvious was, I needed to eat good and get exercising.

Part of the issue I had was very very high estrogen, my test was not that bad for my age but due to masses of fat on me, my estrogen was high which made it hard to even want to go have a walk, never mind go to the gym. My BF% was 30+
I decided as normal, to do it my way. I began reading on the net about how to solve estrogen problems, how to work out and how to eat for a man.

After a large amount of research, the plan was easy, pump myself full of riods, workout like a mean F*CKER and eat like a T-rex.
So I did.

I have tired a lot of different stacks, pills, combos riods, pro hormones, SARMS, even HGH (which was pointless for me) all taken in many ways and forms. I have also tried a lot of different ways of doing PCT.

My journey took me from fat git to slim boy, to muscle looking beefcake and now to well built with some streamlining coming. There is no way I could have done any of this without the help of riods, I was just in too much of a bad state. I have my bloods checked regularly, as well complete health checks 2 times a year and from my pulse to cholesterol and many other things, I am as fit as anyone can get within reason (I am not a professional athlete) but my body is running like one in some areas.

This is how I did it with some F*CK ups along the way. The total mess ups and some where crash burn bad ones, I will not add to this post.

1 To gain muscle to drop weight:

As I had 0 muscle and I mean nothing, I had to build some to help me loose fat and to in the end, have a half decent looking body whilst getting myself healthy.
For this my best reaction was when I used Nandrolone 300 a comparative mix of esters that is found in Sustanon 250. 100ml contains 300mgs of mixed ester connected to Nandrolone. We all know about sustanon 250 which is what I ran along side it. I tried tren, NPP, strait test prop whatever, the list went on but for me, best ways of gaining muscle seemed to be having these ups and downs and different release patterns. I shot 2 times a week. I have found for muscle growth, 8 weeks max cycle works perfect. I reach a plateau about that time frame that I am sure adding something like, provorin might have helped but I might as well come off, wait for the half life of the drugs then get onto PCT so I can recover faster and clean myself out. I eat as much food as I could all the time with just cutting back somewhat on carbs. I was eating about 3000 cals a day. I was not bothered about lean meats or good fats, this or that, as I was working out 2 times a day at one point for 2 hours minimum each, with 1 hours cardio. Once I thought I had gained enough muscle to help me loose the body fat, it was time to cut. During this period, I lost about 8 kilo. Of course, note muscle is heavier than fat, so what I lost BF wise was a lot more. I was taking 600mgs a week of Nandralone 300 and 600mgs of sustanon 250.

2 Keep muscle and loose fat.

I switched my juice to Anavar/primo/test enanthate. This gave me much more strength than the Nandralone and I felt much better in general. Lean muscle gains, even with my fat I could tell. Great endurance, I never wanted to leave the gym. Again 8 weeks max cycle then detox.  Diet, no carbs, complete protein only, high fat low fat??? I did not care. I got myself in 8 weeks to 82 kilo. I had no clothes that fitted me and my wife said I did not look like the man she fell in love with anymore, I was less than half what I used to be.  I was taking 80mgs a day Anavar, Primo 800mg a week, test enanthate 500mg week.

3 Build it back up.

I choose to gain some size whilst not adding too much fat. This I did with strait test. I did not blast it, I eat and eat and eat protein and protein shakes and veg only. Maybe once a week I would get some brown rice down me. I added to my diet intermittent fasting. I would not eat any food after 18:00 and start eating only after I had gone to the gym. I crammed in as much food as I could until I felt sick and then stopped. BBCA's creatine, glutamine and loads of other nice added extras. I turned into this strange looking silver back ape shaped thing on my second test cycle for this look. Picture 3.

I have now found my middle ground. I am super fit, slim with nice muscles in the right places (for what I want). Healthy to the point of I have not felt this young even when I was young. I did not follow the norm on my cycles, as it just did not feel right. This is how it works for me. I do have loose skin around my chest and back as well as bits under my triceps. This will never go and I just have to live with it.

Now this is where the flaming starts, my PCT's

I tried loads of different ways, the strait tamoxifen, clomiphene and mixes of, I tried an aromasin and resveratrol stack, resveratrol in huge amounts (I recommend everyone should take resveratrol all of the time anyway) Even tried natural remedies and herbal nonsense, non of it worked and all of it was a fight and made me feel like total crap. I have however for me found a way to ensure I can hardly tell I am on PCT.  Keep a lot of the gains and can still get it up for the wife and better still, don't gain fat and have a great sense of well being throughout. Regardless of what others say, including the doctors, this is what works for me and I have done it 3 times now.

1, Wait for half life to clear
2, Nolva 40mgs for 4 weeks
3, Clomid 50mgs for 4 weeks,
No more, no crazy massive front loads either that are a totally insane. At these lower amounts and with my other stuff running through me, the effects of depression and feeling like a b1tch just is not happening. In fact, I feel like I can cardio for a month.
4, 25mgs every day of MK-677, MK-2866, GW-1516 for 4 weeks.
5, End of week 2 PCT if you feel libido starting to fade more than you want, 25mg of proviron a day.
I ran an AI "Aromasin" 25mg every day through any cycle and on through all PCT 12.5 a day.

By the time I have reach the 4 weeks of my PCT and come off everything within 48 hours I feel a little dip in endurance and then some strength loss but nothing like what others get hit by or what I had been hit with in the past. After that 48 hours I feel like me as always when I am not on PCT or on a cycle. Libido is fine, I wake up great, sleep great and go to work as normal. My PCT effects are just a slight lower felling (I can tell) and decreases lower and lower over the 4 weeks a little at a time.

I get my bloods done 4 weeks after my PCT is done and I have always came back super good. I then get them done 1 month before the next cycle if I want to do one and they are about the same.

I think a very important part of recovery, no matter if you take orals or not, is to clear your liver. I found 4 weeks after PCT taking 1500mgs a day of Choline and Inositol just takes that groggy feeling out. I also recommend taking this if you are a bit of a drinker or when you come back off a holiday when you have had a few too many. 

This does not mean that everyone else is wrong, this does not mean that only I am right. But what I can tell you is, this is right for me and I am a totally different man now and so much better for it, all because I did not follow the all bro-science and I did what made sense to me, with my brain and my research. I have had no suppression off MK-677, MK-2866, GW-1516 or proviron (do not go over 25mgs a day or 4 weeks for SAMR's and do not go over 100mgs for proviron), if I did get any suppression, it did not show in my bloods or my feeling, which is the best gauge IMO.

Pictures attached are of me as a fat git, slim and when I got to this funny silver back ape looking shape. I am now in-between it all and working on the 6 pack.

Good luck I hope this helps one way of the other.

juice form mix.jpg

7 minutes ago, CG88 said:

Great changes mate, well done.

However, could have been done without gear :)

It could have been done wiithout roids, but for some its too difficult.. you eat right train hard but yet your body doesn't seem to respond.. thats where this comes into picture.

Btw excellent post. and great work 

I think my only critical comment would be that you could have made the same change in a shorter timescale with a consistent approach rather than jumping from one thing to another.. I did 114kg - 82 in 2 years with long, low test doses and consistent use of IF. 

how you choose to use drugs is up to you though tbh, people advise the best way.. well, some do - others try to tell lol. But in the end, you take the risks so you make the choices. 

so whats next? 

8 minutes ago, andyboro said:

I think my only critical comment would be that you could have made the same change in a shorter timescale with a consistent approach rather than jumping from one thing to another.. I did 114kg - 82 in 2 years with long, low test doses and consistent use of IF. 

how you choose to use drugs is up to you though tbh, people advise the best way.. well, some do - others try to tell lol. But in the end, you take the risks so you make the choices. 

so whats next? 

22 hours ago, Master Chickenherder said:

My AAS Story.

I had an account on here but I did not log in for a while, it had a few posts on it but it seems to have gone, so this is my new one.

This post may get flames and people saying, "no no no its all wrong" but it can not be wrong, as it is about me, and what happened to me, on my trip through the world of Juice.
Everyone is different, we all have different biology and we all react differently to chemicals in our bodies. Added to this, I am person that always went against the grain, as well as wanting to do things my way and for myself using my brain.

I have learned by reading forums, blogs, YouTube and many other information access points about taking riods and various other "trusty in modern chemistry products". Some info seemed counter intuitive, some seemed to make sense and some just seemed total garbage, even some of the medical journals I read about riods left me thinking,  have I just gone through a high school science project reject gone wrong? and I am not even a doctor.

3 Don't mess with your PCT, we have tried and tested all and everyway of doing it and it is the holy grail of Clomid/Nolva and that is just the way it is, no more no less.

This is what happened to me and I am hoping that people will open their own minds, use their brains and understand that there might well be a better way. Do not rush into it, take care and get the most for you and yours.

I am 43 years old
92 kilo
Lifting for 4 years
12% BF

Up until 4 years ago, I had never ever "ever" stepped into a gym. I was the fat guy at school, never did physical education, got laughed at all the time and at my largest was 138 kilo. My knees where shot, my back was shot, I had terrible skin problems all over my legs and feet (bleeding most of the day), heart was starting to give in and I was a total mess. At 39 years old, I decided to go to the doctors and change my life. I got a health check, complete with all the bells and whistles. Of course issues, some bad, some ok, some can be sorted, some not. The obvious was, I needed to eat good and get exercising.

Part of the issue I had was very very high estrogen, my test was not that bad for my age but due to masses of fat on me, my estrogen was high which made it hard to even want to go have a walk, never mind go to the gym. My BF% was 30+
I decided as normal, to do it my way. I began reading on the net about how to solve estrogen problems, how to work out and how to eat for a man.

After a large amount of research, the plan was easy, pump myself full of riods, workout like a mean F*CKER and eat like a T-rex.
So I did.

I have tired a lot of different stacks, pills, combos riods, pro hormones, SARMS, even HGH (which was pointless for me) all taken in many ways and forms. I have also tried a lot of different ways of doing PCT.

My journey took me from fat git to slim boy, to muscle looking beefcake and now to well built with some streamlining coming. There is no way I could have done any of this without the help of riods, I was just in too much of a bad state. I have my bloods checked regularly, as well complete health checks 2 times a year and from my pulse to cholesterol and many other things, I am as fit as anyone can get within reason (I am not a professional athlete) but my body is running like one in some areas.

This is how I did it with some F*CK ups along the way. The total mess ups and some where crash burn bad ones, I will not add to this post.

As I had 0 muscle and I mean nothing, I had to build some to help me loose fat and to in the end, have a half decent looking body whilst getting myself healthy.
For this my best reaction was when I used Nandrolone 300 a comparative mix of esters that is found in Sustanon 250. 100ml contains 300mgs of mixed ester connected to Nandrolone. We all know about sustanon 250 which is what I ran along side it. I tried tren, NPP, strait test prop whatever, the list went on but for me, best ways of gaining muscle seemed to be having these ups and downs and different release patterns. I shot 2 times a week. I have found for muscle growth, 8 weeks max cycle works perfect. I reach a plateau about that time frame that I am sure adding something like, provorin might have helped but I might as well come off, wait for the half life of the drugs then get onto PCT so I can recover faster and clean myself out. I eat as much food as I could all the time with just cutting back somewhat on carbs. I was eating about 3000 cals a day. I was not bothered about lean meats or good fats, this or that, as I was working out 2 times a day at one point for 2 hours minimum each, with 1 hours cardio. Once I thought I had gained enough muscle to help me loose the body fat, it was time to cut. During this period, I lost about 8 kilo. Of course, note muscle is heavier than fat, so what I lost BF wise was a lot more. I was taking 600mgs a week of Nandralone 300 and 600mgs of sustanon 250.

I switched my juice to Anavar/primo/test enanthate. This gave me much more strength than the Nandralone and I felt much better in general. Lean muscle gains, even with my fat I could tell. Great endurance, I never wanted to leave the gym. Again 8 weeks max cycle then detox.  Diet, no carbs, complete protein only, high fat low fat??? I did not care. I got myself in 8 weeks to 82 kilo. I had no clothes that fitted me and my wife said I did not look like the man she fell in love with anymore, I was less than half what I used to be.  I was taking 80mgs a day Anavar, Primo 800mg a week, test enanthate 500mg week.

3 Build it back up.

I choose to gain some size whilst not adding too much fat. This I did with strait test. I did not blast it, I eat and eat and eat protein and protein shakes and veg only. Maybe once a week I would get some brown rice down me. I added to my diet intermittent fasting. I would not eat any food after 18:00 and start eating only after I had gone to the gym. I crammed in as much food as I could until I felt sick and then stopped. BBCA's creatine, glutamine and loads of other nice added extras. I turned into this strange looking silver back ape shaped thing on my second test cycle for this look. Picture 3.

I have now found my middle ground. I am super fit, slim with nice muscles in the right places (for what I want). Healthy to the point of I have not felt this young even when I was young. I did not follow the norm on my cycles, as it just did not feel right. This is how it works for me. I do have loose skin around my chest and back as well as bits under my triceps. This will never go and I just have to live with it.

I tried loads of different ways, the strait tamoxifen, clomiphene and mixes of, I tried an aromasin and resveratrol stack, resveratrol in huge amounts (I recommend everyone should take resveratrol all of the time anyway) Even tried natural remedies and herbal nonsense, non of it worked and all of it was a fight and made me feel like total crap. I have however for me found a way to ensure I can hardly tell I am on PCT.  Keep a lot of the gains and can still get it up for the wife and better still, don't gain fat and have a great sense of well being throughout. Regardless of what others say, including the doctors, this is what works for me and I have done it 3 times now.

No more, no crazy massive front loads either that are a totally insane. At these lower amounts and with my other stuff running through me, the effects of depression and feeling like a b1tch just is not happening. In fact, I feel like I can cardio for a month.
5, End of week 2 PCT if you feel libido starting to fade more than you want, 25mg of proviron a day.
I ran an AI "Aromasin" 25mg every day through any cycle and on through all PCT 12.5 a day.

By the time I have reach the 4 weeks of my PCT and come off everything within 48 hours I feel a little dip in endurance and then some strength loss but nothing like what others get hit by or what I had been hit with in the past. After that 48 hours I feel like me as always when I am not on PCT or on a cycle. Libido is fine, I wake up great, sleep great and go to work as normal. My PCT effects are just a slight lower felling (I can tell) and decreases lower and lower over the 4 weeks a little at a time.

I get my bloods done 4 weeks after my PCT is done and I have always came back super good. I then get them done 1 month before the next cycle if I want to do one and they are about the same.

I think a very important part of recovery, no matter if you take orals or not, is to clear your liver. I found 4 weeks after PCT taking 1500mgs a day of Choline and Inositol just takes that groggy feeling out. I also recommend taking this if you are a bit of a drinker or when you come back off a holiday when you have had a few too many. 

This does not mean that everyone else is wrong, this does not mean that only I am right. But what I can tell you is, this is right for me and I am a totally different man now and so much better for it, all because I did not follow the all bro-science and I did what made sense to me, with my brain and my research. I have had no suppression off MK-677, MK-2866, GW-1516 or proviron (do not go over 25mgs a day or 4 weeks for SAMR's and do not go over 100mgs for proviron), if I did get any suppression, it did not show in my bloods or my feeling, which is the best gauge IMO.

Pictures attached are of me as a fat git, slim and when I got to this funny silver back ape looking shape. I am now in-between it all and working on the 6 pack.

juice form mix.jpg

good post from the OP I know he will get the usual could have done this Natty etc.  Well I know his pain. After being in shap for many years I lost it and went of the rails ballooned up to 30% body fat and had low test and was going on TRT.  So decided to jump in on a test B&C I am similar age to the OP and have found the same results.  So good on you buddy.

After reading it through I was hoping for more (pic wise)

Doesnt take away hard work buddy well done 

keep up good work 

just imagine where you can be in next two years 

where mind goes body will follow 

best

look like you've never done roids, why take photos with a shirt on? are you not shredded?

no offence but you seem like another lazy/clueless gym goer who lacked knowledge/patience to do it natty so jumped on the steriod bandwagon

4 minutes ago, irwellfalls said:

look like you've never done roids, why take photos with a shirt on? are you not shredded?

no offence but you seem like another lazy/clueless gym goer who lacked knowledge/patience to do it natty so jumped on the steriod bandwagon

Who cares, he's much healthier now than he was before and is more confident. 

To put it into a bit more prospective. I have natural gyno, I mean I have tits full on man boobs from the age of 15 (estrogen issues). My legs from the age of 30 would bleed from toes to knees with pustular psoriasis. If I walked for about 1 minute, the pain in my right knee was so bad I would need to sit for 20 minutes. The pain in my back left me in bed for 6 months. My estrgoen was that of nearly a women, My heart was full on pain and palpitations, I was given months to live. If the truth be known, I would like to know how anyone could get out of the bed to fight the pain, let alone going to the gym. I would walk to the end of my road (minutes) and need to rest as I was out of breath. Not 1 day in the gym not 1 day in PE in school and 40 years old. Its not that easy. 

I am sure that there are some gifted few that treated there bodies as bad as I did, that can just jump in to it but this was not me and I did not have the background and had all the disabilities. What made it happen was as always for me, I used my brain, not my body and worked it out. Steriods was the way and it worked. 

This post was to show that you need to choose for you, to make it happen for you. We all make mistakes, sh1t I made 39 years of them but you can find a way to change, if you try and as long as you use your brains 

1 hour ago, irwellfalls said:

I am sure you would love to see all the hanging skin I have on my gut, from losing all the weight, wow! shredded baggy skin MMMMMMM nice. 

Nice read and good job on changing your life around. Ignore the 'you could have done this natty' or 'you could have done this with less AAS' comments as 99% of people on here could have achieved their current body natty or with less AAS.

On Tuesday, August 23, 2016 at 5:37 PM, Master Chickenherder said:

I am sure you would love to see all the hanging skin I have on my gut, from losing all the weight, wow! shredded baggy skin MMMMMMM nice. 

Actually I DO want to see hanging skin.

I'm former fatty and want to compare.

My AAS Story.

I am 43 years old
92 kilo
Lifting for 4 years
12% BF

So I did.

3 Build it back up.

juice form mix.jpg

Good effort mate on the positive and healthy changes that have come from you losing the weight. Thing is, you've put yourself in a position where you can get to the gym and lift and get many years of pleasure from lifting weights. It can be a struggle at the gym sometimes especially if work/family/partner/life is grating on you a bit but you've given yourself an extension of life compared to where you were at. Keep going man 

Inspirational sir. Idgaf who says u could have done it natty or not. You did it. Good for you. I will have one of these threads in a year or two. For sure. I need to learn more about diet and cardio and then after I cut my body fat down 10% I will probably jump on gear in not too high of doses. Personally you have shown me an amazing transformation and have made me think further about mine. Thanks for your honest post