Baka

Swallowing white eggs?

Do some of you swallow white eggs or do you cook it ?

I've read somewhere that swallowing wasnt good because the body wouldn't absorb the nutrients properly , is that right ?

I'd be much easier for me if i could swallow 6 white eggs every morning instead of cooking it , the smell of it disgusts now

3 minutes ago, Baka said:

I've read somewhere that swallowing wasnt good because the body wouldn't absorb the nutrients properly , is that right ?

I'd be much easier for me if i could swallow 6 white eggs every morning instead of cooking it , the smell of it disgusts now

What's white eggs got to do with steroids and test section? 

Actually, I was assuming you meant raw egg whites, but possibly you meant pasteurised liquid egg whites? The latter I've heard people say are OK to drink, although I've not seen anything definitive.

1 hour ago, Ultrasonic said:

Actually, I was assuming you meant raw egg whites, but possibly you meant pasteurised liquid egg whites? The latter I've heard people say are OK to drink, although I've not seen anything definitive.

both , raw and liquid

1 hour ago, Baka said:

I used to drink 20 raw whole eggs everyday for atleast 6 months, until it made me very ill, being sick out of my mouth and arse at the same time kind of ill, still do it on the odd occasion but not as many, many people add egg whites to there protein drinks why not try that?

18 hours ago, Aidenjk said:

I used to drink 20 raw whole eggs everyday for atleast 6 months, until it made me very ill, being sick out of my mouth and arse at the same time kind of ill, still do it on the odd occasion but not as many, many people add egg whites to there protein drinks why not try that?

Because the protein in raw egg is poorly absorbed (51% vs 91%).

I used to drink like 20 raw whites/eggs a day, had food poisoning 3 times in one year realized it was the raw eggs, hospital wanted to know what i was doing, was really ill they took it quite seriously the third time.

fcku that. Very dated to be doing that and I'm sure as we are the most intelligent species and top of the food chain we are able to devise a safer and more effective way of getting protein/calories in. 

@Dead lee 3 times in a year? Kin el, mate! I never eat out of date eggs or raw ones. 

1 hour ago, bjaminny said:

fcku that. Very dated to be doing that and I'm sure as we are the most intelligent species and top of the food chain we are able to devise a safer and more effective way of getting protein/calories in. 

@Dead lee 3 times in a year? Kin el, mate! I never eat out of date eggs or raw ones. 

Yeah I learned the hard way mate, this was around 1998, was no internet, raw eggs were quite popular, rocky style! taste like slimy s**t anyway lol.

Third time hit me hard, wasnt till a guy in the supplement shop asked me if I was eating raw eggs and told me it happened to him, in the hospital they told him it was the raw eggs not to do it.

4 hours ago, Dead lee said:

Yeah I learned the hard way mate, this was around 1998, was no internet, raw eggs were quite popular, rocky style! taste like slimy s**t anyway lol.

Third time hit me hard, wasnt till a guy in the supplement shop asked me if I was eating raw eggs and told me it happened to him, in the hospital they told him it was the raw eggs not to do it.

I remember watching a tv series back in 1984 called "Matt Housten". Some Texan who was loaded through oil but led a life as a PI. It was an American show. Anyway, I remember watching him do it., eat raw eggs that is. Christ!  

On 20/08/2016 at 9:05 PM, Baka said:

Swallowing's great, always leaves me feeling very satisfied !!