UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Epistane

2K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  DTA 
#1 ·
Wondering if anyone could give me some advice, picked up some epi and thinking of running it

30 40 40 40mg

im 35 been training for 4-5yrs just to keep fit, not looking for size or anything just to add a few lbs and harden up mayb lose some fat if it happens.

what would be a nice simple pct for this cycle, anything OTC that will do the job?

Im gonna be using milk thistle throughout also.

thanks

#8 ·
Want to run Epi for 6 weeks, 4 is a waste. ~30mg ramping up to ~40mg after 3-4 weeks is a good dose.

Wouldn't bother with the milk thistle, just drink more water.
I've ran cycle similar to this before and got decent results. Epistane is pretty mild and you can get away with an OTC PCT, I used olympus labs super PCT. Tamaxifen is a better option tho

#15 ·
ok thanks guys.

one last thing, is blood pressure anything to worry about with epistane? i have a normal blood pressure but have just read a few things about it thats concerning me
It will increase it. You won't die, unless you're prone to heart disease and are on your way out, but if you die, you'll die getting big.

My epistane pump has gone, feeling small, but strength is still there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.