swole troll

Swole Troll's double competition prep (strongman and powerlifting)

1 hour ago, swole troll said:

today's session went better than planned in some regards, i was able to squat but then dumbbell bench ended up aggravating my AC joint again (cant win)

Squats:

140kg x5
160kg x4
170kg AMRAP (shown below)

havnt squatted properly in about 9 days and have minimal knee discomfort since this session so very pleased about that, strength will bounce back in no time after so little of a hiatus 

dumbbell bench:

40kg x8
45kg x6
55kg AMRAP (shown below)

these felt ok ish but still getting some shoulder discomfort, far less than barbell bench but an annoying all day pain nonetheless 

barbell row:

82.5kg 3x8

still more in the tank on these but going conservative for time being as body English is quite often a factor in the progression of rows 

food still sh1te, just trying to do the palumbo approach of meal, shake, meal, shake ect all day but even the shakes are hard to get down and making me gag 

its the dbol that is killing my appetite but also the prolonged over eating isnt helping either (ive been in a large surplus for over 20 weeks now)

strength is alright considering injuries and appetite and ive still got the drugs to kick that up a notch soon (started tren on sat) also the EQ should start to bump up my appetite soon which will help 

aside from that its just same old, eat, sleep and nap, drink much as pos and try not to knacker up my joints 

update on weds, cheers 

good work on the DB press, but couldn't help laughing at the muppets in the background on the plate press machine what the hell are they doing !

4 hours ago, swole troll said:

here you go mate, a couple highlights of my competitive eating days 

i did about 20 comps in total

havnt done any challenges in 4 years now but i held every record and topped every restaurant scoreboard that i attempted 
will likely be entering a mince pie eating competition down my gym around decemeber which ill be sure to get on film

@Quackerz @Jakemaguire

Your a fu**ing animal 

4 hours ago, arbffgadm100 said:

Given your level of knowledge I feel vastly under qualified to speak on the matter, but anyway..

I do a lot of MMA/grappling. My shoulders and knees take a massive beating all the time, and recently I badly sprained my left LCL and tore my right MCL. I have had a right shoulder injury (impingement) for about 12 months.

I tried everything.

Then I used BPC-157 for 2 weeks (right knee, and right shoulder) along with TB500 for 4 weeks and got a full range of motion everywhere, pain free.

It has stayed pain free, too.

I also use Lilly Humatrope at 2IU ED (though will be swapping that to 4IUEOD as I am concerned that staying on HGH for an extended period may cause insulin resistance.)

Hope this is of some use to you, bud.

Appreciate the advice buddy 

I did like bpc 157 but only found relief whilst on it

I'm yet to try tb500 but certainly toyed with the idea 

Hgh was a thought also but I never thought of combining all three 

I'll see how much finance permits and perhaps try the triple attack approach 

so this first training day ill have missed this week....

trained on monday and squats felt great at the time but later that night i could barely walk and then yesterday morning i was walking down the stairs sideways to take the pressure off my patella tendons 

same deal for AC joint, fiery and stiff and unable to reach across my body without excruciating pain 

so taking today as another missed training day, going to start up neutral grip dumbbell bench which should alleviated the AC joint and also complement the log press which i need to work on 

with regard to patella tendinitis i will be refraining from squatting until monday where i will squat wide stance in flat sole shoes to try and keep the shins horizontal, im hoping by preventing the forward knee travel that isnt normally an issue in a healthy knee that i will be able to squat without too much post training discomfort and swelling.

Beat up to say the least but i can still deadlift so worse comes to worse i may just have to focus a large chunk of my efforts exclusively on that

appetite is full kate moss mode, i could quite easily eat and apple and a protein shake and be done for the day but instead still cramming up to 6 - 7000 with GREAT difficulty 

i think its a combination of long periods of being overfed, lack of decent training draining motivation and dianabol 

still im not done yet, I almost cancelled the comps when i was really flat about it all the other day but as long as i can still lift then ill enter, even if that is only deadlift, ill find other lifts im able to perform and bring them up 

On 28/09/2016 at 8:18 AM, swole troll said:

so this first training day ill have missed this week....

trained on monday and squats felt great at the time but later that night i could barely walk and then yesterday morning i was walking down the stairs sideways to take the pressure off my patella tendons 

same deal for AC joint, fiery and stiff and unable to reach across my body without excruciating pain 

so taking today as another missed training day, going to start up neutral grip dumbbell bench which should alleviated the AC joint and also complement the log press which i need to work on 

with regard to patella tendinitis i will be refraining from squatting until monday where i will squat wide stance in flat sole shoes to try and keep the shins horizontal, im hoping by preventing the forward knee travel that isnt normally an issue in a healthy knee that i will be able to squat without too much post training discomfort and swelling.

Beat up to say the least but i can still deadlift so worse comes to worse i may just have to focus a large chunk of my efforts exclusively on that

appetite is full kate moss mode, i could quite easily eat and apple and a protein shake and be done for the day but instead still cramming up to 6 - 7000 with GREAT difficulty 

i think its a combination of long periods of being overfed, lack of decent training draining motivation and dianabol 

still im not done yet, I almost cancelled the comps when i was really flat about it all the other day but as long as i can still lift then ill enter, even if that is only deadlift, ill find other lifts im able to perform and bring them up 

Image result for hang in there kitty

39 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

Image result for hang in there kitty

thanks mate 

did make me laugh 

ive got some patella straps arriving today (hopefully) and they work by putting pressure across the tendon and massaging it as you walk around and it moves the tendon up and down the pressure pad  breaking up scar tissue, in theory, of course it might not do fa but the reviews seem positive 

the boldenone could still save the day as im around week 4 now plus started tren the other week which has been linked to some tendon strengthening properties through its massive increase in IGF-1 

im also running test at 200mg which has a negative impact on CS on anything over 300mg but a positive impact when kept under hence 200mg 

i think if the absolute worse comes to worse i will just squat once per week leading into the comp as after about 4 days the tendons heal up again, could be a really stupid idea but in the words of glen ross "we'll soon find out!" 

26 minutes ago, swole troll said:

thanks mate 

did make me laugh 

ive got some patella straps arriving today (hopefully) and they work by putting pressure across the tendon and massaging it as you walk around and it moves the tendon up and down the pressure pad  breaking up scar tissue, in theory, of course it might not do fa but the reviews seem positive 

the boldenone could still save the day as im around week 4 now plus started tren the other week which has been linked to some tendon strengthening properties through its massive increase in IGF-1 

im also running test at 200mg which has a negative impact on CS on anything over 300mg but a positive impact when kept under hence 200mg 

i think if the absolute worse comes to worse i will just squat once per week leading into the comp as after about 4 days the tendons heal up again, could be a really stupid idea but in the words of glen ross "we'll soon find out!" 

Good luck with it mate, as you know bolenone will be a base for all my coming cycles, it's properties are highly underrated and it lacks the nitrogen retention and bloat of Deca. It will help. 

You running any peptides or HGH to help with the healing process? 

1 hour ago, Quackerz said:

Good luck with it mate, as you know bolenone will be a base for all my coming cycles, it's properties are highly underrated and it lacks the nitrogen retention and bloat of Deca. It will help. 

You running any peptides or HGH to help with the healing process? 

endlessly toying with the idea of grabbing some GH but reading on the time to heal id literally need it within the next 1-2 weeks for it to be offering much help by time of the comp in November

peptides i just cant be assed with the endless pinning also when you add up the cost of the peps themselves and all the fvckin slin pins you need im sure the balance of cost to hassle becomes all the more in favour of just running growth and pinning it once per day with no concern of meal time

ill see what happens tomorrow when i go in and squat in flat sole shoes 

if im still getting problems with my knees then i may contact a physio and or grab some growth hormone 

5 hours ago, swole troll said:

endlessly toying with the idea of grabbing some GH but reading on the time to heal id literally need it within the next 1-2 weeks for it to be offering much help by time of the comp in November

peptides i just cant be assed with the endless pinning also when you add up the cost of the peps themselves and all the fvckin slin pins you need im sure the balance of cost to hassle becomes all the more in favour of just running growth and pinning it once per day with no concern of meal time

ill see what happens tomorrow when i go in and squat in flat sole shoes 

if im still getting problems with my knees then i may contact a physio and or grab some growth hormone 

Fair point with the HGH. 

If your next session is bad might be worth swapping Squats for split Squats or fronties just to take off the shear whilst you are training and add in some more deadlift work and try and make up your numbers that way. 

Might not be the Squat you want on meet day but it'll keep you in the game none the less. Just an idea mate. 

1 hour ago, Quackerz said:

Fair point with the HGH. 

If your next session is bad might be worth swapping Squats for split Squats or fronties just to take off the shear whilst you are training and add in some more deadlift work and try and make up your numbers that way. 

Might not be the Squat you want on meet day but it'll keep you in the game none the less. Just an idea mate. 

i'll certainly have a play about with variations if tomorrows session leaves me in pain however so far ive not found one leg exercise that doesnt stress my knee bar hamstring stuff 

sucks ass, i actually started taking the MK677 again (for its gh boosting properties) with intention of dropping it if i got any oedema signs but i just cant bear the lethargy, literally feel like im on deaths doorstep so stopping it today 

further to that i think it was a large combination of factors causing that oedema not just the MK on its own (insulin, high dose deca and test, ghrp 6, cjc no dac ect) 

anyway i didnt get water retention sides but after 9 ish days i cant bear the lethargy, this is what i imagine it feels like to have the plague 

19 minutes ago, swole troll said:

i'll certainly have a play about with variations if tomorrows session leaves me in pain however so far ive not found one leg exercise that doesnt stress my knee bar hamstring stuff 

sucks ass, i actually started taking the MK677 again (for its gh boosting properties) with intention of dropping it if i got any oedema signs but i just cant bear the lethargy, literally feel like im on deaths doorstep so stopping it today 

further to that i think it was a large combination of factors causing that oedema not just the MK on its own (insulin, high dose deca and test, ghrp 6, cjc no dac ect) 

anyway i didnt get water retention sides but after 9 ish days i cant bear the lethargy, this is what imagine it feels like to have the plague 

Can you still deadlift fine though? And that's a lot of s**t to be bloating you out, no wonder it got bad. 

Just now, Quackerz said:

Can you still deadlift fine though? And that's a lot of s**t to be bloating you out, no wonder it got bad. 

id have my head in the oven if i couldnt deadlift as well as bench and squat, perish the thought 

that is the plan, if i cant squat at all then ill just bring up my deadlift, luckily first comp doesnt have any squatting events, the only leg dominant events are deadlift for reps and super yoke 

i can also still push press so i can still keep myself fairly balanced 

41 minutes ago, swole troll said:

id have my head in the oven if i couldnt deadlift as well as bench and squat, perish the thought 

that is the plan, if i cant squat at all then ill just bring up my deadlift, luckily first comp doesnt have any squatting events, the only leg dominant events are deadlift for reps and super yoke 

i can also still push press so i can still keep myself fairly balanced 

Well good luck with it mate, keep split Squats in mind. :thumbup1:

todays session was feeling out what i can do 

the results of which were:

deadlift

140kg x1
180kg x1
200kg x1
220kg x1 (misgrooved horribly and the bar actually moved back down my leg before me reversing it and pulling it through and locking out) 
230kg x0 i would have got this had i not fvcked up on the 220, got the bar 4 inches off the ground then dumped it
180kg x6

squats

empty bar x3 my knees are completely ruined, no two ways about it, theyre just fvcked and im writing all squatting out my training for the foreseeable future, sucks ass beyond words but  there is nothing else i can try other than total rest for my knees 

incline bench

80kg x15
100kg x11 i wanted to be conservative on this since ive had these AC joint issues and touch wood my shoulder feels good so i did get a small victory today

still down about my training overall and its sapping my motivation to push the food (dbols not helping with appetite either) but the show must go on

as mentioned food is crap, didnt get any weight this week, weighed in this morning at 123kg same as last week

training moving forward will be 

push
back 
hamstrings 

three times per week

i'll try squatting once every week or two with an empty bar but things are looking bleak for my patella tendons 

i hate to say it but at this rate i dont think ill be competing, there is no greater exercise than the squat imo and aside from that i cant hit any quad direct movements so pretty much fvcked in both comps if my knees dont heal up

i'll keep the log going until either the competitions or me cancelling them, i wont continue the log if i pull out the comps but hopefully it wont come to that 

sorry for an anticlimactic log so far but i'll do my best to keep it going and with my fingers, toes and atrophied balls crossed hopefully my injuries will heal up

Just ordered:

100x 500mg curcumin 

2mg cjc dac

10mg ghrp6

Taking a week off squatting (again!) and will run the above until I've none left 

This is pretty much last ditch effort on sorting this patella tendinitis out 

Physio would have been a better option early on but too close to comp now and I need superphysiological healing time hence the GH releasing peps and anti inflammation supp 

The boldenone and low dose test should be working their magic on type 3 collagen synthesis so with the inclusion of peps i should be able to sort type 1 also creating a synergy effect of laying down new collagen whilst also strengthening both the old and new.

I shall keep you posted, wish me luck because I need it!...

2 hours ago, swole troll said:

Just ordered:

100x 500mg curcumin 

2mg cjc dac

10mg ghrp6

Taking a week off squatting (again!) and will run the above until I've none left 

This is pretty much last ditch effort on sorting this patella tendinitis out 

Physio would have been a better option early on but too close to comp now and I need superphysiological healing time hence the GH releasing peps and anti inflammation supp 

The boldenone and low dose test should be working their magic on type 3 collagen synthesis so with the inclusion of peps i should be able to sort type 1 also creating a synergy effect of laying down new collagen whilst also strengthening both the old and new.

I shall keep you posted, wish me luck because I need it!...

Good luck mate.

Sometimes these things happen. Quite often in my case, especially over recent years. Upping the weights to decent levels is the easy part for me. Staying fit enough to reap the rewards of that progress is another matter.

I'm the same, if i eat and sleep enough then ill get stronger until an injury occurs, it's seldom a programming or 'supplement' issue 

still.. i suppose we'd all be record breakers if we could just continually progress in a linear fashion unhindered by injury and set backs.

On the topic of training this is the push, pull and hamstring program ive come up with following what i was already running only omitting flat bench and squats with far less valuable hamstring work

Monday:
Deadlift 531
Incline Bench 531
Lat pull down 3x8

Wednesday:
Axle clean and press 531
Barbell row 3x5
Lying leg curl 3x8

Friday:
Block pulls 3x5
Seated leg curl 3x8
Overhead press 3x8

i literally cannot hit my quads at all other than in the push press or in my case the clean and press

its far from ideal but its making do with what i can

I'll try to squat every week or two with just the empty bar on a monday morning to see if i can reincorporate them

as soon as im able to squat again ill start out with 120kg for sets of 10 or something then 140kg for sets of 10, 160kg for 8 ect and so on until im back to my original working weights 

7 minutes ago, BlaineSC said:

@swole troll Sorry to hear about the tendinitis man, I get it in my elbow and its such a killer when its getting in the way of training. I hope you manage to get it sorted for the competition

If I don't then it won't be through lack of trying lol

Yes I get elbow tendonitis on the inside (golfers elbow) from time to time, it's a bitch but honestly this the biggest hit on training I've had that wasn't a broken bone 

Even my rc injury which stopped me pressing in any way for 3-4 months wasn't as bad as no squats 

To yourself or anyone else reading this if I can give just one piece of advice from the experience:

if you get ANY kind of knee discomfort whilst using a hack squat machine get off it and never use it again

In fact just stick to squats regardless, you don't need anything else for quads 

Right last significant update until next training session 

Had a friend get in contact today and said he had some bpc going that he wasn't going to use and had heard of my situ so helped me out

Bunged me 5mg which should hopefully help out, either way the gesture was appreciated

Going to pin 250mcg into each skin fold above the patella tendon once I can get out of bed

Walked up to grab the bpc and my back and knees been on the frits ever since 

Will keep yous all posted on results 

so first day on the no squat split

session was the best ive had in a while

Deadlift:

140kg x5
160kg x5
180kg x6 (camera didnt record on these, not the smoothest set but im happy with it considering i pulled heavy just 48 hours ago) 

Incline bench:

90kg x5
102.5kg x5
120kg AMRAP

these felt ok, little bit of tenderness in the shoulder but feel fine now, pretty sure ill be able to keep these in in place of bench which for strongman is actually a more effective lift than bench anyway

close grip lat pulldown 

150kg 3x8 slow and controlled 

all in all not a bad workout at all considering the circumstances 

appetite still absolutely sh1te so going to switch to injectable dbol only for the next week or so then drop it all together once i finish the vial off and tbh i doubt ill ever touch oral dbol again, just destroys my appetite to the point that id probably make better gains on 150mg test only but with a proper food intake 

after all food is the most anabolic substance known to man

going to hit the sack for an  hour now, wake up hopefully able to eat some more food, shower then off to work until 2300 

update weds, cheers

18 hours ago, arcticfox said:

You not thought of running some CBD oil bud, Been vaping it for past few weeks for my back and pain has been reduced A LOT. 

never even heard of it mate, ill give it a google now 

im just pinning bpc in both knees atm (better spot than last time, closer to the tendon) 

and then today my cjc no dac arrived so pinned 500mcg of that plus this bad boy 

GIze87n.jpg

and my word the appetite stim is MENTAL

dbol been destroying my appetite lately but ive just pinned 100mcg of that ghrp 6 and im sat here ready to take a bite out of the mouse mat