Jayph

exercise bike

1 minute ago, Quackerz said:

How far from work do you live? Could just buy a bike and cycle to work? 

One downside with this option of course is potentially arriving at work needing a shower. I have a couple of mile cycle to work now but don't push myself too hard for this reason.

I got myself a fairly solid recumbent exercise bike off Amazon for little over £100 about a year ago. I'm sure there must be similarly priced options now.

30 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

One downside with this option of course is potentially arriving at work needing a shower. I have a couple of mile cycle to work now but don't push myself too hard for this reason.

I got myself a fairly solid recumbent exercise bike off Amazon for little over £100 about a year ago. I'm sure there must be similarly priced options now.

Guess I just prefer the open air. If it's raining I will just get a cab, 99% of the time you are not going to be getting that wet IMO. 

10 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

Guess I just prefer the open air. If it's raining I will just get a cab, 99% of the time you are not going to be getting that wet IMO. 

Not sure if you missed this or not, but I was referring to needing a shower from getting sweaty.

Oh, and stop being pathetic and cycle in the rain! Just make sure you have some waterproof trousers :).

41 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

Not sure if you missed this or not, but I was referring to needing a shower from getting sweaty.

Oh, and stop being pathetic and cycle in the rain! Just make sure you have some waterproof trousers :).

Yes, yes I did miss it...... lol

On 18/08/2016 at 4:38 PM, Dan TT said:

Would like to hear your review of it mate, I've bwen thinking about doing some fasted cadio.

How stable is it? How noise is it?

5 minutes ago, VinnyFord said:

Would like to hear your review of it mate, I've bwen thinking about doing some fasted cadio.

How stable is it? How noise is it?

Not bought it yet still mate. Reviews are quality on amazon though. 

On 17/08/2016 at 8:16 AM, Jayph said:

could anyone recommend a exercise bike for at home its only to get my fasted cardio in before i start my early shift 

Buy a turbo trainer for your bike