droidrage

Second course advice please folks

Ok folks last July i did my 1st Course which was test 2ml a week (cant remember which one of the top of my head it had a mix of 3 in it ) dbol for the 1st part of the cycle think it was 30 mg a day (oral) and i ran Adex all the way through the course, i made good progress but being a newbie i made a lot of mistakes most of them you folks help me correct but there was some that if i didnt make i would of had more gains (diet mainly) i know the information about what test it was is vauge but im going through my old posts now to remind myself, for the second course i was thinking something simular to the 1st where i run test 2ml a week also tbol rather than dbol and sticking with adex i can get aromosin but the adex worked really well so its a keeper, as a rough idea of a course what do you guys think.

Thanks 

Just now, M1T said:

Was it sustanon lol..

no lol i kept the empty vials so i wouldnt forget then misplaced them the test had a mix of three different test compounds in (doesnt help much does it )

2 minutes ago, bjaminny said:

When I read that I actually read it in Yodas voice so felt it worthy of of a pic of the know all fcuker himself ;) 

Ha ha didnt even notice it was wrote like that, good catch pal 

7 minutes ago, boutye911 said:

Would run 500mg of test and add in tbol for the first 6-8 weeks. Will be plenty to make great results 

Thanks pal its all been sorted now not doing tbol or dbol i changed it up a bit after i spoke to someone i also got a better label then gentech and excell pharma which is what i used last time so that will help on the gains side :-)

4 minutes ago, droidrage said:

Thanks pal its all been sorted now not doing tbol or dbol i changed it up a bit after i spoke to someone i also got a better label then gentech and excell pharma which is what i used last time so that will help on the gains side :-)

What labs you running then ?

1 minute ago, BULK said:

What labs you running then ?

Androgen pharmaceutical, doing a mass builder  this is the 16 week course 

600mg of Test E and 400mg of Deca  per week same injection (blue pin) once a week for 16 weeks 

run adex all the way through for the anti estrogen 

then 1 week after my last injection start pct

Weeks 1-2: HCG 2000IU E3D

Weeks 3-5: Clomid 100mg ED

Weeks 1-5: Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

On 16/08/2016 at 1:51 PM, droidrage said:

Androgen pharmaceutical, doing a mass builder  this is the 16 week course 

600mg of Test E and 400mg of Deca  per week same injection (blue pin) once a week for 16 weeks 

run adex all the way through for the anti estrogen 

then 1 week after my last injection start pct

Weeks 1-2: HCG 2000IU E3D

Weeks 3-5: Clomid 100mg ED

Weeks 1-5: Arimidex 0.5mg EOD

how did you get on with androgen?  never heard of them but iv used gentech and excel for years without fault, trouble is i cant get gentech atm !

On 27/08/2016 at 3:48 PM, benzomuscle said:

how did you get on with androgen?  never heard of them but iv used gentech and excel for years without fault, trouble is i cant get gentech atm !

The androgen came via recommendation pal thought i would try something different its still early days (2 weeks) so cant really give any feedback yet bud