Sign in to follow this  

Test suspension vs test base

Found some pretty interesting info regarding test suspension and test base. Thought others like @Quackerz might find it interesting also. 

What is the real half life of Testosterone Suspension?
There is no classic half life of aqueous Testosterone Suspension due to the nature of the various suspension particle sizes and the non existence of an ester. In other words we don’t see the same types of decay rates with blood androgen levels in non esterfied preparations that are seen in esterfied preparations. However in March of 2011 there was a pharmacokinetics study done in horses that reported a median terminal half-life of 39 hours with aqueous Testosterone Suspension.(1) The disposition of testosterone from this formulation was characterized by an initial, rapid absorption phase followed by a much more variable secondary absorption phase. There were at least two plasma testosterone concentration peaks. The first peak is almost immediate and the second peak is a whopping 7 days later on average according to the chart in the full study. The study indicates that the initial peak is from the Testosterone formulation solution and the following peak(s) from the solid material in the suspension.
suspensionplasmapharmacokinetics.jpg
Basically the solution almost immediately hits the blood stream when injected and then a few days later the solid particles are slowly absorbed by the body causing other peaks in testosterone blood androgen levels.
So how often should you administer Suspension?
Based on this science, injecting Suspension every other day or even every three days will maintain high blood androgen levels. The king of steroids has had a time release delay built into it all along and we have the data to prove it. 100mg every other day would be a good starting dose for newer male users. More advanced male users could easily double that dose for very rapid and pronounced LBM gains. Suspension is moderately estrogenic and that effect will be dose dependant. The more you administer the more likely aromatase activity will occur. I would use Nolvadex to lower estrogenic side effects or an aromatase inhibitor.
Sample 8 week Suspension cycle
Monday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
Tuesday 20mg Nolvadex
Wednesday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
Thursday 20mg Nolvadex
Friday 150mg Suspension/20mg Nolvadex
Saturday 20mg Nolvadex
Sunday 20mg Nolvadex
Nolvadex is used to keep lipids positively influenced for those concerned with cardiovascular health. I have opted for an injection schedule of only three times per week to allow for comfort and because a more frequent schedule is not needed.
This cycle should produce rapid increases in strength and mass. I would use this cycle during a bulking phase. A more adventuresome user could stack a strong oral like Dianabol or Anadrol with the above cycle at 50mg daily producing an amazing and rapid increase in size and strength if nutrition, training and recovery are dialed in.
Testosterone Base~Oil/Solvent Based
Testosterone Base is 100% pure testosterone similar to aqueous Testosterone Suspension however Test Base is technically a solution not a suspension. Test Base contains no visible Testosterone crystals because they are in an oil and solvent solution NOT water. There are no crystals to slowly absorb into the injection site. Therefore when you inject Test Base there is a very rapid increase in blood Testosterone levels that falls off faster than standard aqueous Testosterone suspension. Test Base packs a big instant wallop when injected and is arguably the fastest Testosterone product available today. Another advantage of Test Base is you may use very small gauge needles to inject it. There are no crystals in Test Base to clog the needle so administering with an insulin syringe is an option. Test Base is ideal pre training or for power lifting or strength sports. I recommend Test Base to be administered two hours pre-training to provide increased aggression and power

test base, great pre workout, like being a duracel battery

water based test suspension pinning every other day for 8 weeks, damn, sure that is going to hurt, would rather pin the test base every day

and yes sen im having trouble sleeping

Just now, barksie said:

test base, great pre workout, like being a duracel battery

water based test suspension pinning every other day for 8 weeks, damn, sure that is going to hurt, would rather pin the test base every day

Got some suspension at home and I agree it's not pleasant to inject. Got some Sphinx base on the way so at least I'll be able to mix that with the test and deca I'm using. 

1 minute ago, sen said:

Got some suspension at home and I agree it's not pleasant to inject. Got some Sphinx base on the way so at least I'll be able to mix that with the test and deca I'm using. 

you gonna love that, used some the other morning, went to gym, the owner said kinell you on speed or someat , lolololol

Interesting info, seen a few people talking about test suspension and base but didn't know anything about it as not looked into it.

are the both likely to give pip or just mainly suspension? 

7 hours ago, Noble78 said:

Interesting info, seen a few people talking about test suspension and base but didn't know anything about it as not looked into it.

are the both likely to give pip or just mainly suspension? 

Should just be the suspension. Saying that I did 100mg every day and had next to zero pip. Had a bit of stinging straight after injecting but nothing major. I did 200mg once and had a bit of pip but again nothing to worry about. I was using sigma test suspension. 

I'll try the base when it arrives and let you know how that is. Hoping it'll be better to inject being oil based and the test has actually dissolved. Should go through an insulin pin so will try jabbing my biceps. Suspension needs injecting with a blue pin at the very least. Quackerz on here uses greens. 

2 minutes ago, sen said:

I'll try the base when it arrives and let you know how that is. Hoping it'll be better to inject being oil based and the test has actually dissolved. Should go through an insulin pin so will try jabbing my biceps. Suspension needs injecting with a blue pin at the very least. Quackerz on here uses greens. 

Good stuff, like the sound of test base tbh so if you can let me know that would be great. I can get sphinx test base so it would be that i use.

Great study mate. Makes a lot of sense. After using test suspension for a week and not really feeling a 'kick' pre work out at doses upto 150mg I ordered some Sphinx test base which arrived today. First shot of 100mg done 10 mins ago. Let's see what happens. 

42 minutes ago, nickc300 said:

Great study mate. Makes a lot of sense. After using test suspension for a week and not really feeling a 'kick' pre work out at doses upto 150mg I ordered some Sphinx test base which arrived today. First shot of 100mg done 10 mins ago. Let's see what happens. 

Let me know how you get on with it lad as a pre workout stimulant! 

Are test suspension and test base not just the same thing? I mean you might call water based "suspension" and oil based "base" but the problem is labs call their water based version test base...

The compound is testosterone base whether it's in oil or water.

8 minutes ago, AncientOldBloke said:

This thread is VERY interesting. I asked about test base a few weeks ago but had no posts as responses.

Apart from Sphinx, who else makes it?

For oil based off the top of my head:

Geneza, Pharmacom, D4NET.

4 hours ago, herc said:

Let me know how you get on with it lad as a pre workout stimulant! 

Great stuff mate. Much better than the suspension for pre workout purposes. There was no noticeable stim effect. What did happen was my drive and focus was through the roof. For instance my rest times seemed an inconvenience to me. Just wanted to get on with the next set. It was hard to leave the gym. I felt like I could've lifted hard for hours. 

Sphinx test base is dosed at 75mg per ml. I pinned roughly about 100mg. Going to go for 150mg tomorrow in search of that sweet spot. 

4 hours ago, JUICE1 said:

Are test suspension and test base not just the same thing? I mean you might call water based "suspension" and oil based "base" but the problem is labs call their water based version test base...

The compound is testosterone base whether it's in oil or water.

I was under the same impression but the original post on this thread states there is a difference between the two. From my own experience of using both I would say there is some truth to it. 

50 minutes ago, nickc300 said:

Great stuff mate. Much better than the suspension for pre workout purposes. There was no noticeable stim effect. What did happen was my drive and focus was through the roof. For instance my rest times seemed an inconvenience to me. Just wanted to get on with the next set. It was hard to leave the gym. I felt like I could've lifted hard for hours. 

Sphinx test base is dosed at 75mg per ml. I pinned roughly about 100mg. Going to go for 150mg tomorrow in search of that sweet spot. 

Did you jab it subq or im? Sounds good stuff - does it last long the effects? I tried halo today at 20mg and it was great. 

I'm considering shooting 1ml test base before my fight 

4 minutes ago, herc said:

Did you jab it subq or im? Sounds good stuff - does it last long the effects? I tried halo today at 20mg and it was great. 

I'm considering shooting 1ml test base before my fight 

IM mate into the quad. Get some ordered pal and see how you feel with it pre-workout. I would think it would be great for aggression pre fight. 

I felt the effects for a good 2-3 hours. Went to the misses parents for dinner after, I was the heart and soul of the house! So it was definitely still carrying me nicely. 

2 hours ago, nickc300 said:

My Sphinx test base is 100mg/ml?