Roelly looking ridiculous 7 weeks out from the Olympia

4K views 44 replies 19 participants last post by  PurpleOnes 
#1 ·
The man looks fckin unreal!!

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Agree, he has a funny looking physique but even at bodypower i thought he looked big! He used to have a lot more striations in his triceps, but he doesnt now, apparently its due to SEO use.

#14 ·
I agree with all above, but I still believe the whole Olympia thing to generally be decided before they step on stage. I think it would take a totally unbelievable physique to dislodge and American especially by an athlete who has prepped in the middle east. ... conspiracy theory over !! lol

#24 ·
I also like the guy due to his transformation from 2013 - 2015 in the second picture !!!
Is that Josh? Fck! He'll easily place top ten especially if he brings what he did to the Arnold, cant wait to see how Natha De Asha does and obviously will be so interesting to see Levrone back up there.

#43 ·
Roelly looks immense here, but I think he's starting to look blocky when you see his midsection and legs too. The same way Cutler went from having a great physique pre-2003 to a hulking mass to beat Ronnie. However, Jay's clavicles and shoulders made him wide as a house so he could carry it better. Roelly not so much. And although Roelly won Bodypower, I thought De Asha had better balance, shape, lines and condition.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.