Sign in to follow this  
BryanTheBeef

Driving in my BMW 5 series

Hello all

This morning I was up at 6am, I pounded the streets for an hour and after I had a big breakfast at my good friend Big Johns.

Big John is a builder from Romford way, he's a great guy who does the best fry up known to man

Anyway I was at a loose end afterwards so I headed out for a drive round Suffolk in my black BMW 5 series with tinted windows and modified exhaust.

I left my part of Essex and was deep in the Suffolk countryside by mid morning, and I found a quiet spot and took a relaxing stroll in the local meadows and woods

I then got back into my BMW and headed to Ipswich where I know a guy called Mark, he's hilarious and very rich as he imports antiques and sells them for a good profit

As I am a good friend he gave me an antique clock which will be given pride of place in my lounge in the flat

So yeah, this weekend is a camping trip, some kissing and cuddling with Amber and great fun at all times 

Thanks for reading and have a great Friday one and all

Big John sounds like a fun-time sort of guy, I'd very much like to try one of his breakfasts one day. Mark must be pretty awesome too with a name like that!

Hope you didn't get up to any funny business in the park, but if you did I hope you stayed safe and wrapped little Bryan up?

You're BWM sounds really cool. did you go fast in it?

I'd suggest you hook up sometime with @Heavyassweights... he's big into the car modifying scene and could recommend a decent handbrake for you.

23 minutes ago, BryanTheBeef said:

Hello all

This morning I was up at 6am, I pounded the streets for an hour and after I had a big breakfast at my good friend Big Johns.

Big John is a builder from Romford way, he's a great guy who does the best fry up known to man

Anyway I was at a loose end afterwards so I headed out for a drive round Suffolk in my black BMW 5 series with tinted windows and modified exhaust.

I left my part of Essex and was deep in the Suffolk countryside by mid morning, and I found a quiet spot and took a relaxing stroll in the local meadows and woods

I then got back into my BMW and headed to Ipswich where I know a guy called Mark, he's hilarious and very rich as he imports antiques and sells them for a good profit

As I am a good friend he gave me an antique clock which will be given pride of place in my lounge in the flat

So yeah, this weekend is a camping trip, some kissing and cuddling with Amber and great fun at all times 

Thanks for reading and have a great Friday one and all

Blimey.Big John still running his building company is he? Thought hed have given it up long ago.

And I once got a warning for trolling FFS!

Fixed:

"I had my cocoa puffs and played with my toy cars, then I watched Bob the Builder, and went for a walk in the back yard. I watched antiques roadshow and really liked an antique clock. I thought it would be nice on the shelf, next to my RC BMW."

53 minutes ago, UK2USA said:

And I once got a warning for trolling FFS!

Fixed:

"I had my cocoa puffs and played with my toy cars, then I watched Bob the Builder, and went for a walk in the GARDEN. I watched antiques roadshow and really liked an antique clock. I thought it would be nice on the shelf, next to my RC BMW."

Fixed