6 minutes ago, Natty Steve'o said:

It gives me a bigger load so it must do something ;)    

If taking it rejuvenates my naturall levels that is good enough for me :D. A 12-17% increas may be the difference between being within the "low"  and the "high" end of normal range.  

Grey placebo 

Black ZMA

1550-2783-1-2-12-1.jpg

Like I said for natty guys some of these supps may be important but for guys like me who use PEDs they are just a waste of money 

but if I was natty I'd take that every day of the week! :thumbup1:

So today I woke at 14st 7.5lb, the lightest I've been for some weeks. So today is cheat meal day. 

Cheat 1 was at 12 and was nandos Pitta and chips with a maccy d milkshake and cheat no2 will be a nice steak etc at Miller and Carter steakhouse in Cardiff this evening at 7.30. 

I expect to be around 1.5-2lb heavier tomorrow then back to the diet and see how the weight goes over the next 2-3 days 

On 26 July 2016 at 0:51 PM, James Llewellin said:

Off season I like test only now but up until 12 months ago I liked using test/eq. Did try npp too and I liked that too

i can't eat on any of them and after two days I feel bloated and unwell so I just leave them out totally 

Yes I feel you only need enough to retain tissue. I have grown into shows but this has been when I've been off cycle and started my prep and intro'd back in the gear 

I guess 750-1000mg test and 500-750 eq would have been the norm off season up until around 2014/15 now I just stick with a bit of test and gh 

do you up your gh dosages during off season mate?

have you ever tried simplexx 10mg pens, if so did you rate them? What other hgh have you used besides gentropin?

On 31 July 2016 at 7:43 PM, BJ98 said:

@James Llewellin 

do you usually blast and cruise, come off completely, or stay on year round?

how long do you cruise or come off gear for in between cycles/blasts?

I tend not to really come off cycle now in that as I'm in my 40's it's far healthier to keep a bit trickling in than come off for extended periods as low test can have more sides and problems. 

Ladt year I came off completely for around 2.5-3 months then I was in Oz for 3 months. I used a little out there but tbh the quality was shocking. 

Thus is year I haven't come off at all having had 2 shows and 3 guest spots but after the uni I will actually be coming off probably until the new year and then it will just be a shot of test a week when I go back on. 

On 31 July 2016 at 7:43 PM, BJ98 said:

@James Llewellin 

do you usually blast and cruise, come off completely, or stay on year round?

how long do you cruise or come off gear for in between cycles/blasts?

I tend not to really come off cycle now in that as I'm in my 40's it's far healthier to keep a bit trickling in than come off for extended periods as low test can have more sides and problems. 

Ladt year I came off completely for around 2.5-3 months then I was in Oz for 3 months. I used a little out there but tbh the quality was shocking. 

Thus is year I haven't come off at all having had 2 shows and 3 guest spots but after the uni I will actually be coming off probably until the new year and then it will just be a shot of test a week when I go back on. 

On 31 July 2016 at 7:50 PM, BJ98 said:

do you up your gh dosages during off season mate?

have you ever tried simplexx 10mg pens, if so did you rate them? What other hgh have you used besides gentropin?

I have used nutropin which was excellent and also humatrope. 

I tend to use a Chinese though the off season as its just a little cheaper 

4 hours ago, arcticfox said:

Just seen this log, Your a tank mate, Hats off to ya.

Were about you based as i think i recognize the gym in pic

Based just north of Cardiff in Aberdare 

James loving the 'myth' busting in this thread. I have said for years about supplement companies ripping people off.

I don't use any sups and replaced all my shakes with egg whites and the difference has been fantastic.

also like how you are busting the fast Vs slow gear myth...again I have seen little to no difference during prep when I switched previously. Also nice to see you still advocating low dosage...

Something I am going to try and also de-bunk is the whole carb deplete / load phase in last week of prep. I didn't do it and simply trained right into my last show and looked in better condition than anytime previous where I did the deplete / load.  What is your protocol, do you still promote and advocate a carb deplete / load in the last week?

really like your thoughts on this...imo you are already depleted at one week out (or you should be) all that is achieved by further depleting is to go flat.

16 hours ago, UlsterRugby said:

In his opening post he only takes nolva Ed wirh prov 

i know what he takes, im asking on the basis of myself and what his general opinion of AIs are

On 2 August 2016 at 7:59 PM, Delhi said:

James loving the 'myth' busting in this thread. I have said for years about supplement companies ripping people off.

I don't use any sups and replaced all my shakes with egg whites and the difference has been fantastic.

also like how you are busting the fast Vs slow gear myth...again I have seen little to no difference during prep when I switched previously. Also nice to see you still advocating low dosage...

Something I am going to try and also de-bunk is the whole carb deplete / load phase in last week of prep. I didn't do it and simply trained right into my last show and looked in better condition than anytime previous where I did the deplete / load.  What is your protocol, do you still promote and advocate a carb deplete / load in the last week?

really like your thoughts on this...imo you are already depleted at one week out (or you should be) all that is achieved by further depleting is to go flat.

Thank you 

it depends where I am. I no longer really diet on low carbs so for me when I deplete I just lose too much. 

Now one I will just feed up over the course of 4-5 days prior and normally that does the trick. I've only carb loaded heavily when I've used aldactone 

23 hours ago, Lukehh said:

In your opinion are AIs really needed? I'm quite estro sensitive but what would happen say if i just took nolva to stop gyno and took no AIs?

I'm not a fan only because they really hit your HDL hard as I found out with my latest blood work so this time I'm gonna use a bit of nolva and proviron together. I don't have estro issues and notice nothing visually when I add in an AI 

Sorry for lack of updates. 

I posted the following on Facebook. 

After a bit of tweaking here is a carb rotation protocol that I have been following. 

I've been following this for the last three weeks now and dropped from 14st 8 to 14st 1 on Friday morning. I am 14st 4 this morning after a 2 day refeed. 

It's kept me full whilst chipping away at the fat. It's also allowed me to eat a good variety of foods that have kept me interested and satisfied. Energy has been awesome. And strength too. 

So it revolves around 6 meals a day. 

You need a couple of weeks to find your "equilibrium" so by that I mean, the number of carbs that keeps your body weight stable. 

Every meal will contain the same amount of carbs so say your level was 400g (as mine is) you would have around 65g of carbs per meal 

Protein and fats always remain constant so for instance if meal 1 contains 250g steak and a whole egg then it will always contain that. 

If meal 2 is 200g cooked chicken and veg it will always contain that 

Meal 3 may contain 200g cooked salmon and veg so it will always contain that

Meal 4 may contain 300ml egg whites and 30g peanut butter so it will always contain that 

You get the idea......

Now your own protein and fat maybe higher or lower than mine. 

My protein is 300g and my fats about 100g (this remains unchanged)

Carbs in my case are from oats, fruit, rice, pasta and bread. 

So 

Day 1 meals 1-3 carb free, meals 4-6 carbs 
Day 2 meals 1-3 carbs, meals 4-6 carb free
Day 3 meals 1-3 carb free, meals 4-6 carbs 
Day 4 meals 1-5 carb free meal 6 cheat meal
Day 5 meals 1-6 carb free 
Day 6 meals 1-3 carbs, meals 4-6 carb free
Day 7 meals 1-6 carbs 

Then repeat. 

So what in effect is happening is we are having back to back carbs on some nights and mornings and other days the opposite; carb free nights and mornings. 

Then other days we alternate so carbs afternoon and no carbs mornings and so on. 

We then create a big void on the 4th day with no carbs all day until the cheat meal of your choice at meal 6 

We then throw the body into disarray on day 5 by having a carb free day. 

Every single day the body is guessing and it makes prepping so much easier. Whatever meals have carbs in it's the same amount each meal. 

So in brief

All meals contain same protein and fat on every single day. 

Carbs in my case are added to every meal at 65g per meal (that's maintenance) 

Then rotation occurs with meals 1-3 and 4-6 either being carb free or with those 65g of carbs. 

Presently I'm on 400 test E EW and 200mg tren E a week in the form of a blend (so 1ml twice a week)

1 t3 ED

25mg eph, 2 pro plus, baby aspirin at 7am

40mcg Spiropent at 3pm 

3ius of GH administered pre cardio 

Cardio 30-40 mins fast walk outside pre meal 1 

I am now just under 9 weeks out

The idea now this week is to get me back down past 14st 1lb to around 13st 13lb by the weekend and before I go to Vegas on the 14th to be down to around 13st 11-12lb. I'll be 6 weeks out then and tbf not all that far off where I'll need to be from show condition. 
As some of you are aware I am getting married in Vegas so I wanted to be well ahead in order to give me a little leeway

So today we are 8 weeks out from the Universe. 

Carb rotation has been working well and lost well this week body fat wise. 

Weight however has gone up from 14st 1lb last Friday to 14st 3.5lb today. 

The only thing to change is my gh. I'm now using geno cartridges from a local chemist and I can feel the difference making me think the geno pens I had previously were not real. 

Training has been going great this week and energy levels very good. I've definitely been feeling more hungry and I'm sweating a lot more than usual. 

My dose of clen has upped to 60mcg daily and I'm shaking for a good 8 hours after taking. 

My t3 has also gone up to a max of 2 now (50mcgs) 

I have also added in today 2ml mast enanthate per week so a total of 400mg a week. 

So now it's looking like 

400 test e
400 mast e
200 tren e 

Every week. 

Gh is at 3.6ius daily prior to morning cardio and administered I.M 

Cardio has remained at 45 mins daily 

Tomorrow is a high carb day so 6 meals of carbs including a cheat meal 

Then Monday I am down to Zero carbs for the day before rotation starts again for another week 

These photos were taken on Thursday 

image.jpeg

4 minutes ago, countrybumpkin said:

looking great mate, Carb cycling info is great stuff too.

Quick question though? When carbs are removed from meals, are they replaced by protein/fat calories or do you just also let calories fluctuate daily too?

interesting stuff :thumbup1:

Yes but all but one of my meals are quite fatty anyway so when they are carb free hunger isn't a problem. When I add the 65g of carbs they are pretty filling. 

meal 1 egg whites and peanut butter

meal 2 salmon and prawns

meal 3 chicken 

meal 4 salmon 

meal 5 steak and egg

meal 6 same as meal 1 

hope that helps