UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
19K views 123 replies 46 participants last post by  Jordan08 
#1 ·
Hi Everybody,

Been a few years since I've posted on here and in fact on any bodybuilding forum.

So firstly welcome to my thread which I hope you find is a useful insight into contest prep.

This will be my first ever Mr Universe competition so I am hugely excited and motivated for the event at the end of October, in fact I'm probably more motivated for this show than I was for the Olympia back in 2011.

So what can you expect from this thread? Well firstly you will get complete honesty and openness with what I am doing on a dietary, training and drug level.

I now have no sponsors to answer to or any other people in the industry and those that know me know that I speak my mind even if it doesn't please the masses.

Those that follow me on snap chat, Insta and Facebook will know that I am doing this prep with NO SUPPLEMENTS. So no powders, pills, pre workouts, post workouts etc just plain old SOLID WHOLE FOODS.

Ive been wanting to do a prep like this for years but with sponsors etc it's been pretty much impossible.

I am am currently just over 14 weeks out. I'm sitting at 207lb or 14st 11lb.

My prep starts properly in 2 weeks time but the last 4 weeks I've played around with my diet and for the last 9 days I've not included any supplements at all.

My diet changed again today to the following...

wake

train

cardio 30 mins

9am meal 1 350ml egg whites, 1 Banana, Handful of blueberries, 2 tablespoons of honey

11am meal 2 200g cooked turkey, 80g oats, 20g raisins, half a banana, 250ml almond milk

1.30pm meal 3 200g cooked chicken, 70g pasta or 150g sticky rice, veg, 2 rings of pineapple

4pm meal 4 250g lean beef mince, 70g pasta, handful cheese

7pm meal 5 225g steak, 1 whole egg, 3 whites, 150g sticky rice, veg

10pm meal 6 200g turkey, 80g oats, half banana

2am snack 125g natural yogurt, 20g peanut butter

Training is done fasted every morning with my first meal at 9am after weights and cardio

I follow Y3T

Cardio is done on stair master/cross trainer/tread 10/10/10 minutes each.

PED's

I take 1.8 ius of genetropin at 6.30am and 1.8 ius mid afternoon.

I take 1ml of test/tren 200mg/100mg/ml on a sat and Wednesday (600mg weekly)

I take 1 proviron/1 nolva ed and 12.5mcg of t3 ed

The pictures below were taken on Monday this week where I was weighing 207lb at 5'4" tall (that never changes lol)

Art Circle Font Event Monochrome photography

Attachments

See less See more
#6 · (Edited by Moderator)
No mate I'm not, I'm based up in Aberdare 100% of the time now

Weight this morning down to 14st 8. From 14st 11 yesterday.

No surprise as my pre refeed weight on wed morning was 14st 7lb

first day on new diet with increased carbs felt good. Hungry for my meals and hungry this morning.

s**t sleep due to sweating. More last night than when it was hot. Tren plus carbs before bed = sweats for me.

Now off to train arms with a client at 7am!

Have a great day guys

#9 ·
Fasted arms smashed. Week 1 arms so heavy and intense finished off with 30 mins LISS.

My client commented that I looked leaner this week but in reality I'm probably just holding less water from dropping all the supps out.

Really great pump today as I get every day but even after the first set they were fit to burst.

Carbs in every meal is Defo the way forward for me.

#10 ·
Fasted arms smashed. Week 1 arms so heavy and intense finished off with 30 mins LISS.

My client commented that I looked leaner this week but in reality I'm probably just holding less water from dropping all the supps out.

Really great pump today as I get every day but even after the first set they were fit to burst.

Carbs in every meal is Defo the way forward for me.
Whats that Diet looking like James?

How many client do you have at the moment bud? Are most online of do you have some in person?

#15 ·
So today weight was 14st 10lb.

Loving the the extra carbs in meals 3-6

keeps me much fuller and weight more stable.

Just trained fasted hams and calves and now just finishing off 30 mins of cardio.

Felt great today. Feel big, lean and strong in the gym.

Today I'll have a cheat meal as normal. This is repeated in a tues or wed mid week.

I generally post my training on snapchat every day so follow me there at jamesllewellin

have a great weekend guys.

Many questions please feel free to fire away!

#17 ·
So today weight was 14st 10lb.

Loving the the extra carbs in meals 3-6

keeps me much fuller and weight more stable.

Just trained fasted hams and calves and now just finishing off 30 mins of cardio.

Felt great today. Feel big, lean and strong in the gym.

Today I'll have a cheat meal as normal. This is repeated in a tues or wed mid week.

I generally post my training on snapchat every day so follow me there at jamesllewellin

have a great weekend guys.

Many questions please feel free to fire away!
James, can i ask why only 12.5mcg of T3?

Is it to combat the Tren lowering T3?

#20 ·
So my weekly refeed started at Brewsters yet again for a lovely cooked breakfast and all the trimmings.

Then my second "cheat" meal will be later this afternoon at nandos

my weight is heavier than this time last week so I am not doing a whole day of hearty eating, just two meals

tomorrow the diet will be back on track with just a carvery at lunch

and then Monday back to diet until Wednesday when I will have just one cheat meal. This is the protocol I use off season (4 treat meals per week)

from 12 weeks out I will cut 2 of these out and just have one at weekend and one midweek

This post has been deleted
#28 ·
I'm outa here guys. Sorry to those who genuinely are interested in what I do. I'm not arguing or defending myself to pricks who have nothing positive to say. This thread was never intended to be a platform for those kind of people. It was here for bodybuilders who maybe are new to the sport and maybe wished to see a slightly different angle to a prep, which I may say does not start for another 2 weeks

The thread will be deleted by Lorian as I can't seem to do it off my iPhone

over and out

#30 ·
I'm outa here guys. Sorry to those who genuinely are interested in what I do. I'm not arguing or defending myself to pricks who have nothing positive to say. This thread was never intended to be a platform for those kind of people. It was here for bodybuilders who maybe are new to the sport and maybe wished to see a slightly different angle to a prep, which I may say does not start for another 2 weeks

The thread will be deleted by Lorian as I can't seem to do it off my iPhone

over and out
James are you going to be doing a journal elsewhere for the people who are genuinely interested?

#29 ·
Well played Banzi yet another thread ruined for others because you want to be billy big bollocks and try and be the funny guy.

The sooner you f**k off from this forum the better for everybody.

We could have got a lot of good insights from this guy but yet again you felt the need to immediately try and ruin it.

You are a very bitter guy who just needs to f**k right off.

#32 ·
Shame lad I was looking forward to seeing how you do it I know it ain't everyone's cup o tea but as I'm new to the sport I like to read about people like yourself especially if they're open about everything which I believe we all should be as you can have all the info in the world but if you don't use the info accordingly you won't get anywhere hope you stick around if not best of luck on stage
I agree, I was looking forward to this log, you should carry on @James Llewellin will be a lot of people following this!

alot of people don't say they are in but follow anyway "the lurkers" the ones who never post but read a lot on here, probably the same people that watch woman they like through windows from bushes and sh1t

#47 · (Edited by Moderator)
fvckin'el, ifbb pro (former) starts a uni prep journal & you've got @banzai in here calling him out lol?! absolute scrote.

genuinely looked forward to following this one. big spit in the face to UK-M this, embarrassing @Lorian
Trolls have been banned.
The thread is continuing.
@James Llewellin is still posting.
Thanks @Pscarb for cleaning it up.

In case it wasn't clear from this, I'm happy for the Mods to be stricter about trolling posts, especially if they are detrimental to positive informative threads outside of Gen Con.

Back on track.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.