UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

My Protein Nitro Extreme

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  AestheticManlet 
#1 ·
Started taking Nitro extreme from MP, sucked into the "Superpumps and vascularity" pitch, however doesn't seem to be doing anything atall, anyone had any issues with this?

Everything else i take is from MP and have nothing but great things to say about it.

#4 ·
Sounds right, read about the benefits and just went for MP's version as i buy everything else from there.

never really got much of anything from any pump product. Your best bet is to get some citrulline malate and/or agmatine and take it preworkout. 8g & 1g doses of each should do it.
Will have a go, had a bit of a read on citrulline malate and seems like a good road to go down,

Cheers!

#7 ·
Started taking Nitro extreme from MP, sucked into the "Superpumps and vascularity" pitch, however doesn't seem to be doing anything atall, anyone had any issues with this?

Everything else i take is from MP and have nothing but great things to say about it.
Shite, same as most pwo, underdosed.

If you want some mad pumps and vascularity along with proven study doses, buy bulk powders like I do and make your own.

8g Citrulline Malate (2:1) or 3-4g Citrulline (I use malate for the extra benefits)

1g Agmatine Sulphate

300-500mg of nitrates (I use 1-1.5g creatine nitrate, very cheap)

250mg l-norvaline

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.