UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

First competition questions

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Dieseldave 
#1 ·
Hi. Iv decided I'm gunna compete on the 25th September this year but got a few questions regarding this. It's my first ever comp. First question can I buy pink sparkly pants? Haha wanna stand out. Second one is I have hairy legs and a hairy arse. Do you guys shave then get it waxed or just straight waxed? Never been waxed before will they wax my arsehole and ball bags? I'm actually being serious here I don't wanna turn up and say wax my shitter and they look at me like I'm a wrong un. Also at ukbff events are there tanning people there and do they charge or is it best to get the tan done elsewhere myself? Cheers thanks for any answers and try not to laugh too much

#2 ·
Hi. Iv decided I'm gunna compete on the 25th September this year but got a few questions regarding this. It's my first ever comp. First question can I buy pink sparkly pants? Haha wanna stand out.

You can buy whatever colour you want, black is usually a sound choice.

Second one is I have hairy legs and a hairy arse. Do you guys shave then get it waxed or just straight waxed? Never been waxed before will they wax my arsehole and ball bags? I'm actually being serious here I don't wanna turn up and say wax my shitter and they look at me like I'm a wrong un.

You can trim all hairs off first, then shave or use veet to get smooth.

Also at ukbff events are there tanning people there and do they charge or is it best to get the tan done elsewhere myself? Cheers thanks for any answers and try not to laugh too much

They say you have to use their own, but plenty don't and just do it themselves.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.