Sign in to follow this  
Nu-Labz

First competition questions

Hi. Iv decided I'm gunna compete on the 25th September this year but got a few questions regarding this. It's my first ever comp. First question can I buy pink sparkly pants? Haha wanna stand out. Second one is I have hairy legs and a hairy arse. Do you guys shave then get it waxed or just straight waxed? Never been waxed before will they wax my arsehole and ball bags? I'm actually being serious here I don't wanna turn up and say wax my shitter and they look at me like I'm a wrong un. Also at ukbff events are there tanning people there and do they charge or is it best to get the tan done elsewhere myself? Cheers thanks for any answers and try not to laugh too much 

3 hours ago, Nu-Labz said:

Hi. Iv decided I'm gunna compete on the 25th September this year but got a few questions regarding this. It's my first ever comp. First question can I buy pink sparkly pants? Haha wanna stand out.

You can buy whatever colour you want, black is usually a sound choice.

Second one is I have hairy legs and a hairy arse. Do you guys shave then get it waxed or just straight waxed? Never been waxed before will they wax my arsehole and ball bags? I'm actually being serious here I don't wanna turn up and say wax my shitter and they look at me like I'm a wrong un.

You can trim all hairs off first, then shave or use veet to get smooth.

Also at ukbff events are there tanning people there and do they charge or is it best to get the tan done elsewhere myself? Cheers thanks for any answers and try not to laugh too much 

They say you have to use their own, but plenty don't and just do it themselves.

7 hours ago, Nu-Labz said:

Hi. Iv decided I'm gunna compete on the 25th September this year but got a few questions regarding this. It's my first ever comp. First question can I buy pink sparkly pants? Haha wanna stand out. Second one is I have hairy legs and a hairy arse. Do you guys shave then get it waxed or just straight waxed? Never been waxed before will they wax my arsehole and ball bags? I'm actually being serious here I don't wanna turn up and say wax my shitter and they look at me like I'm a wrong un. Also at ukbff events are there tanning people there and do they charge or is it best to get the tan done elsewhere myself? Cheers thanks for any answers and try not to laugh too much 

No sparkly bits, not for ukbff anyway. Unsure of other feds, but they will all have a rules section online.

Trim with a bodyshaver. Would do it few weeks before tan, then trim again day before tan.

You can get tanned by whoever you want. You cannot use dream tan at ukbff shows, again, not sure on rules of other feds.

I am a hairy dude, done 5 UKBFF shows, veet mate (and an understanding wife like mine willing to get it in those, ahem, hard to reach places) haha.

Tanning - they have an official tanning company there and they are great, but I tend to tan myself.

On 7/1/2016 at 2:25 PM, Dusty1983 said:

I am a hairy dude, done 5 UKBFF shows, veet mate (and an understanding wife like mine willing to get it in those, ahem, hard to reach places) haha.

Tanning - they have an official tanning company there and they are great, but I tend to tan myself.

which tan do you use mate?