AChappell

Bodypower 2015

So I made it down to the Bodypower last weekend this time as a "Gainz Tourist" rather than working on the stall. Bit of a last minute decision, left on the Friday at 7pm and got down to Birmingham at 1am. Visited the event on the Saturday then left at 4pm and back up to Aberdeen for 1am.

How did everyone get on then? Did anyone else go to the expo? Anyone get any cool stuff?

I was there, saw Branch Warren, Rich Piano, Phil Heath, lots of pretty boys walking round with no tops on which i found funny - wud they do that at the motor show or in tesco? Saw doug from extreme and his crew with loz from worlds strongest man and the guy from the band busted was there too.

Not many big folks there any more, the people looked no diffrent to the high street wud do on a saturday afternoon

Not us, we have the Crossfit British Champs in London in July as well as the Lee Priest Classic in Peterborough so August is being kept clear before things kick off again in September before the UKBFF Finals.

I didn't go this year either.

And judging from the whiny bitchiness that's been all over Facebook I have to say I'm glad.

I went to the Bradford Literature Festival instead. Met Ben Aaranovitch.