Deadlift crazy

People's favorite pre workout?

Just now, ILLBehaviour said:

sounds like some kind of engine oil.

have used Hyde, charge and scimx, all ok but scimx have to use few scops for same effect so pricey.

homemade pre is good if you don't mind messing about with separate ingredients.

Was getting the discount on that one. I just look for caffeine and Agmatine in the ingredients and that's it, even when i am getting them on discount. Otherwise, black coffee with cocoa and i am good to go!!

TBH, i find that they do nothing after 10 days

Just now, Jatin Bhatia said:

Was getting the discount on that one. I just look for caffeine and Agmatine in the ingredients and that's it, even when i am getting them on discount. Otherwise, black coffee with cocoa and i am good to go!!

TBH, i find that they do nothing after 10 days

takes me ages to build up a tolerance so don't have that problem so much.

charge has agmatine and ok dose of caffeine in, might be worth getting when they have the bogof or 50% off, not sure about the shipping on it though.

8 hours ago, Deadlift crazy said:

I haven't bud. il get on flebay

not heard of this either.

had- no-explode - good focus

mypre - s**t

superpump- good for 2weeks

cnp- not great

sci-mix - again good focus

When you took no explode did you suffer any migraine like blindness during your workout...whenever I had no Explode, middle of the work out, I would go blind in one eyes with these flashes etc...

9 hours ago, Deadlift crazy said:

Sooo just general one really, what's people favorite? I'm looking for a new one that gives a good pump. Had a few over the years

only really used ultimate orange (original)  & cellular C4, ultimate orange was rank & was like taking base/speed it was that potent. cellular C4 blew my mind & I crashed hard with only one scoop.

9 hours ago, anaboliclove said:

Anything with amp citrate in if you can source it! e.g old hacks pre-boost 200 had it in 

The one with 100mg caffiene 100mg amp citrate 50mg dmaa? I have that coming in the next day or so, very interested to see how that goes

11 hours ago, JesusNavas said:

When you took no explode did you suffer any migraine like blindness during your workout...whenever I had no Explode, middle of the work out, I would go blind in one eyes with these flashes etc...

no mate never had any problems with pre workouts, just the fact im sensitive to caffeine so I bounce off the walls