Sign in to follow this  
maxnout

Somatomax for sleep?

Melatonin doesn't agree with me - it leaves me really groggy for the whole day after.

I'm currently using Animal PM which i like and I've had some really good sleeps with Arnold Iron Dream and especially Resurrect PM when i've tried some samples of that in the past.

The strongest sleep formula I've tried to date is Blackstone Labs Anaesthetised - It's touted for when 'you absolutely need sleep now' and it knocks you clean out, but don't have plans the next day. A full scoop cleared me out and I was that groggy in the morning, despite 9 hours sleep, I had to call in to work sick as I didn't feel safe to drive.

It actually looks like it's been pulled from sale - it's disappeared off our site

6 minutes ago, faipdeooiad said:

Melatonin doesn't agree with me - it leaves me really groggy for the whole day after.

I'm currently using Animal PM which i like and I've had some really good sleeps with Arnold Iron Dream and especially Resurrect PM when i've tried some samples of that in the past.

The strongest sleep formula I've tried to date is Blackstone Labs Anaesthetised - It's touted for when 'you absolutely need sleep now' and it knocks you clean out, but don't have plans the next day. A full scoop cleared me out and I was that groggy in the morning, despite 9 hours sleep, I had to call in to work sick as I didn't feel safe to drive.

It actually looks like it's been pulled from sale - it's disappeared off our site

You need an award for hardest working rep on here! Posting links in your posts, top notch mate!

Just now, DappaDonDave said:

You need an award for hardest working rep on here! Posting links in your posts, top notch mate!

gotta earn dat dough

(i'm just seriously bored watching Tennis - a sport I watch once/twice a year if Murray's in the final)

Just now, DappaDonDave said:

Get out in the sun! Free vitamin D out there!!!

it's nice and cool in the house and i'm too fragile for the heat & humidity at the minute (friend's birthday last night)