UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Bostin Loyd RAW Video - critique ?

3K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  Pancake' 
#1 ·

It is raw and true but the amount of gear he took will kill me or at least make me run to the hospital. Anyone who will try to copy him is at huge risk.

#21 ·
mate your about a week late this video has already been posted and talked about

i dont like the geezer, but nice to see somone being truthful about there use, his lack of hygene is shocking tho!
Sorry man, I was living in the mountains like literally. Came back from a vacation. Thanks for posting though I will look for that thread as well.

#5 ·
Makes me wonder how many pros are pros because of genetics and how many are there because of sheer drug abuse?

i only know 3 pros, And don't get me wrong they all take a a lot of gear but not as much as bostin

1st guy hardly takes anything less then me but can't compete on pro level as he is maxed out on his dose and thinks health is more important

second guy was huge on a reasonable dose but has now upped it to crazy levels and will be comtepting with the worlds best next year (you watch ha)

3rd guy was abit like Boston (not as bad) but taking 30-40ml of gear and 300iu slin for 10 years to turn pro but is now diabetic and still not won a pro show, nothing to do with size just can't get in nic

#14 ·
Makes me wonder how many pros are pros because of genetics and how many are there because of sheer drug abuse?

i only know 3 pros, And don't get me wrong they all take a a lot of gear but not as much as bostin

1st guy hardly takes anything less then me but can't compete on pro level as he is maxed out on his dose and thinks health is more important

second guy was huge on a reasonable dose but has now upped it to crazy levels and will be comtepting with the worlds best next year (you watch ha)

3rd guy was abit like Boston (not as bad) but taking 30-40ml of gear and 300iu slin for 10 years to turn pro but is now diabetic and still not won a pro show, nothing to do with size just can't get in nic
Its genetics

the amount of drugs have no bearing on your development if you dont respond.

If you are not making gains on 500mgs a week its not going to happen at 5gms either.

#13 ·
It's awesome that someone will show the lengths they have to go to, to be competitive. It makes you wonder how many guys actually have to use that amount of stuff, and is a good insight for any aspiring guys where they could end up.

He's clearly reckless with hygiene, but I commend him for having the nuts to be upfront about it rather than claim 100% natty brah like most other guys.

#24 ·
@Mergal

And I saw another video where he said " I use my syringes until they bend and I saved thousands like this "

He seems like a nice Guy but god he is reckless.
agreed mate, he reckons hes saved somthing like £4000 dollars doing this, but advises people to do it at their own risk! this is stupid! insulin needles are not designed to be used over and over and over again. iv got a picture some where of an insulin needle under a microscope before and after 3 injections and the diffrence is horrifing, and the tissue damage caused is going to be excessive, never mind the hygene issues!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.