Test-e

Your favourite Reccy

13 minutes ago, Quackerz said:

You can't get 100% Coke. It gets cut in the process of making it before it even gets here.  

The pharmaceutical cocaine, I wonder if it's made from coca or if it's purely synthetic? I assumed pharma Coke is in a solution anyway. 

Be interesting to see how much is produced legally and how much is used in the UK

high end stuff like in my pic is 80 a gram , I would guesstimate it's around 60-70% , I've got .7 return from a acetone wash before, plus I know my sniff , stuff still has stamp on it , means f**k all really but nice having a block with half a devil's head on it

4 minutes ago, Gavinmcl said:

high end stuff like in my pic is 80 a gram , I would guesstimate it's around 60-70% , I've got .7 return from a acetone wash before, plus I know my sniff , stuff still has stamp on it , means f**k all really but nice having a block with half a devil's head on it

.7 after a cold acetone wash ain't bad going at all! Nice one :)

28 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

The pharmaceutical cocaine, I wonder if it's made from coca or if it's purely synthetic? I assumed pharma Coke is in a solution anyway. 

Be interesting to see how much is produced legally and how much is used in the UK

Pharma cocaine also comes in powder too, popped up on one of the drugs wholesalers websites i use at work £27 a g.

wasn't in stock though, would probably have to be ordered with a requisition form from the home office.

one persons proper is another man's normal or up my way like Sphinkter said it's low end (council) mid range (gucci) high end  (armani) then proper , it varies every few weeks I would say on average most proper is 50% region it's still strong enough to enjoy the difference between dust and good cocaine 

1 hour ago, Sphinkter said:

Of course that's what I mean by the time it gets to your average user even the good stuff has been cut several times

Pretty much, only way you will ever get good Coke is in small batch, people bringing it in themselves, and that's rare.... Should be able to smell it before you even see it IMO for it to be good. :D 

1 hour ago, Gavinmcl said:

one persons proper is another man's normal or up my way like Sphinkter said it's low end (council) mid range (gucci) high end  (armani) then proper , it varies every few weeks I would say on average most proper is 50% region it's still strong enough to enjoy the difference between dust and good cocaine 

I'm at the point where I can pretty much just look at it and know how good it is......... like you said, I would say around 70% maximum is what you will ever really find, even in South America for the most part.

2 hours ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

It would not matter either way, it would still contain the same chemical structure for it to be classed as cocaine. Coke is coke.

No idea where you could get your hands on it I'm afraid. Never tried it personally.  

12 minutes ago, barsnack said:

I love to stick a finger up my ass, doesn't even have to be my own finger...then sniff lines of Coke and MD while watching Gogglebox...great nights

Do you sniff the lines whist the finger is in your ass? Or before? 

Well, this thread certainly turns the whole healthy bodybuilding lifestyle on its head doesn't it? But then again, pinning oils of unknown origin into our asses may not be that healthy either huh?

9 hours ago, Quackerz said:

It would not matter either way, it would still contain the same chemical structure for it to be classed as cocaine. Coke is coke.

No idea where you could get your hands on it I'm afraid. Never tried it personally.  

Ahh yeh it will be the same chemical at the end but wonder if you would get a purer end product. Using organic compounds can prove tricky to isolate to a very high purity. But using chemical reagents can also lead to unwanted side reactions.

i just wondered what they use, the alkaloids degrade quite rapidly, so they would need to grow in the UK somewhere if they go the organic route 

25 minutes ago, Haunted_Sausage said:

Ahh yeh it will be the same chemical at the end but wonder if you would get a purer end product. Using organic compounds can prove tricky to isolate to a very high purity. But using chemical reagents can also lead to unwanted side reactions.

i just wondered what they use, the alkaloids degrade quite rapidly, so they would need to grow in the UK somewhere if they go the organic route 

More than likely, no idea about the manufacturing end of pharmaceutical products though. Makes sense. 

I only ever used to involve myself in illegal ones......... LOL

I used to be a coke fiend, then my friend introduced me to Khat, coke does naff all for me now :( ain't touched nothing for over a year :) 

Used to love ket, not been able to get good stuff for years though.

Mate's are at tidy weekender with a few bags from a new supplier to test out. If any good I get some.

If not I stick to my old flame Mandy.

16 hours ago, Gavinmcl said:

to be honest I like everything, hash, blues, speed , pills and many hallucinogens I just go to whatever I fancy or is appropriate for whatever I'm doing 

Uber appropriate avatar to post content correlation here :lol:

Caffeine is enough for me at the moment as I'm fresh off a stim break and even small amounts have me wilding out.