UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Fruit flow or something?

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Mildo 
#1 ·
I overheard someone talking about this. I think I have spelt it wrong or overheard wrong but they said it was amazing for pre work out. Was I taking too much Zma and dreaming ?

#2 ·
mate its the nuts...basically its the gel you find around tomato pips concentrated into a power or liquid form

effect..for want of a better word it smooth's the blood platelets. Ergo makes blood flow much more efficient..its not a blood thinner per se just makes blood flow super smooth and effective if that makes sense..Singapore airlines hand it out for first class long haul flights as its impossible to get dvt if your taking fruitflow

I believe bbw include it in some of their pre-workouts and pump products and its available in many forms from amazon or even from Sainsbury's in a drink called sirco

Plonked my old dear on it years ago and she swears by it

#4 ·
mate its the nuts...basically its the gel you find around tomato pips concentrated into a power or liquid form

effect..for want of a better word it smooth's the blood platelets. Ergo makes blood flow much more efficient..its not a blood thinner per se just makes blood flow super smooth and effective if that makes sense..Singapore airlines hand it out for first class long haul flights as its impossible to get dvt if your taking fruitflow

I believe bbw include it in some of their pre-workouts and pump products and its available in many forms from amazon or even from Sainsbury's in a drink called sirco

Plonked my old dear on it years ago and she swears by it
Big Black Women?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.