bigD29

Best Test Booster?

Short answer is they are all a rip off.

If your staying natty just stick to whey and creatine maybe fish oils and multi-vits almost all other supps are bollocks.

If you don't want to jump on steroids the only things I'd consider worthwhile in the middle ground are peptides and possibly SARMS but even SARMS are pretty s**t.

Anything that claims to boost test naturally is either lying or has such minimal effect that it will do litteraly nothing worthwhile.

Why do you not want to take steroids?

Kings blood from olympus labs might be good, I was looking for some mild AI coz I cant use adex on 200-250 mg of test pw and I also wanted something with ldopa so I found this and I must say I was happy I noticed much better libido and generally felt better definitely will use for pct If I come off 1 day...

44 minutes ago, Mighty Sparrow said:

Maca and DAA help keep your natty test at its highest natural level, I alternate them each day. 

I don't know what Maca is but I'm afraid DAA has pretty much been debunked as a test booster. There are even some studies showing it actually reduces testosterone, like this one:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384294/

8 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

I don't know what Maca is but I'm afraid DAA has pretty much been debunked as a test booster. There are even some studies showing it actually reduces testosterone, like this one:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4384294/

one thing it's definitely good for is enhanced sensation when you're bustin' all kindza nutz up inside them sugar walls

Not really interested in study results now I've tested it on myself over time. I've read a fair few over the years and seem to work better for some than others. 

I really like the supp. Its a simple amino, cheap and easy to throw in a pre workout drink or take with squash. 5g every other day while running maca in between along with  a daily intake of natural anti E has helped me keep lean, recover well and wake up hard each morning.

I agree, it's not the anabolic it's often touted as and without controlling any excess E you'll be wasting your time altogether.

1 hour ago, faipdeooiad said:

one thing it's definitely good for is enhanced sensation when you're bustin' all kindza nutz up inside them sugar walls

I'll admit I've never tried DAA, so I'll take your word for that!

40 minutes ago, Mighty Sparrow said:

Not really interested in study results now I've tested it on myself over time. I've read a fair few over the years and seem to work better for some than others. 

I really like the supp. Its a simple amino, cheap and easy to throw in a pre workout drink or take with squash. 5g every other day while running maca in between along with  a daily intake of natural anti E has helped me keep lean, recover well and wake up hard each morning.

I agree, it's not the anabolic it's often touted as and without controlling any excess E you'll be wasting your time altogether.

I'm glad you're happy but for the benefit of others reading this I'm very doubtful you're getting any real benefit from DAA or MACA (I just Googled the latter).

By anti-E do you mean something to reduce oestrogen? FWIW I've never heard of anyone suggesting this being beneficial for natural athletes. If there is a study published showing a benefit of a combination of DAA and something else actually elevating free testosterone long term then I'll consider it but for now I'll save my money. 

(Side-note, but if you want something to add to a pre-workout that does have some growing evidence to support it being useful then citrulline malate would be what I'd go with, if you aren't already:

https://muscleandstrengthpyramids.com/citrulline-malate/)

57 minutes ago, Ultrasonic said:

I'll admit I've never tried DAA, so I'll take your word for that!

I'm glad you're happy but for the benefit of others reading this I'm very doubtful you're getting any real benefit from DAA or MACA (I just Googled the latter).

By anti-E do you mean something to reduce oestrogen? FWIW I've never heard of anyone suggesting this being beneficial for natural athletes. If there is a study published showing a benefit of a combination of DAA and something else actually elevating free testosterone long term then I'll consider it but for now I'll save my money. 

(Side-note, but if you want something to add to a pre-workout that does have some growing evidence to support it being useful then citrulline malate would be what I'd go with, if you aren't already:

https://muscleandstrengthpyramids.com/citrulline-malate/)

Maybe give DAA a try and see what you think.....

It's subtle but I've used it on and off over the last 3 years and always notice a drop in vigour/aggression/libido after a few days being off. Whether this adds any muscle or not is questionable but the increased drive and positivety keeps me focused and keen to train or go for longer on the water.

Regarding the natural anti E, my thinking was that excess test conversion is the limiting factor of any test booster (optimiser) so by running a super mild anti E long term I could keep the test/E ratio slightly elevated and in my favour...... It feels good and works well for me, muscles feel bigger and fuller a lot of the time and I hold very little water.

I'm a big fan of citrulline malate after reading about in on Examine a while ago. I always have it in my training bottle when out on the water or on the erg, along with leucine, glutamine, TMG and Beta alanine.

5 minutes ago, Mighty Sparrow said:

It's subtle but I've used it on and off over the last 3 years and always notice a drop in vigour/aggression/libido after a few days being off. Whether this adds any muscle or not is questionable but the increased drive and positivety keeps me focused and keen to train or go for longer on the water.

Fair enough. I have no views on those factors, just the testosterone effect (and commented as this is a thread about test boosters).

I'm a big fan of citrulline malate after reading about in on Examine a while ago. I always have it in my training bottle when out on the water or on the erg, along with leucine, glutamine, TMG and Beta alanine.

You're a rower? FWIW the studies I've seen all involve taking CM some time before starting the exercise rather than during - an hour before I think. I assume the logic is it takes that long to be absorbed and so potentially have an effect. You might want to try that. Well, unless you're rowing for hours I guess!

Yeah a rower. 

First dose of Citrulline Mallate and Beta Alanine are about 1-2 hours before I train. The dose needed of both can mess with my stomach so I like to split it into half pre/peri so I don't have any issues (I found this out the hard way!)

it seems to work really well like that and helps to keep fatigue and pain in my quads to a tolerable level. 

I read lots of studies, as do you by the sounds of it but I also experiment on myself a fair bit with various amino's, nootropics etc to see what effect they have, if they don't work for me in some way after a few weeks of trial I drop them and move on.