UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

ROHM D-bol

8K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  TURBS 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
nowhere near as potent as the ones i had a year or so ago, couldn't even walk on 30mg a day the pumps were so crazy, now on 60mg a day and not getting many sides/pumps and weight hasn't increased much either.

on Tri-Test 2ml a week (800mg) and Deca 2ml a week(600mg)

#18 ·
I'm extremely sceptical about rohm orals. The vars I have had in the past have never been identical. I have a tub of dbol now and a tub from w while ago and the tabs are different colour. They came from the same source but I always find hey differ. Me personally I stay away from rohm

G
#29 ·
Hi everyone, when i did my first ever course of orals back in 2011 the tabs I had were orange and believed to be Dbol. The results I got were insane! I put on about 3 stone in muscle in about 3/4months. Went from 11 stone n shot up to 14stone. Does anyone know if the orange tabs were Dbol because I've never come across them since.

Thanks Dave

#30 ·
Hi everyone, when i did my first ever course of orals back in 2011 the tabs I had were orange and believed to be Dbol. The results I got were insane! I put on about 3 stone in muscle in about 3/4months. Went from 11 stone n shot up to 14stone. Does anyone know if the orange tabs were Dbol because I've never come across them since.

Thanks Dave
sure the colours are the same;

rohm oral colours;
Var 50 Chocolate
Var 10 Orange
Stan 50 Purple
Stan 10 Yellow
Dbol Blue
Oxy Green
PCT White
Triple X Cream
Tbol Red?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.