UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Nootropics - anyone used?

3K views 18 replies 17 participants last post by  Jonk891 
#1 ·
I looked into using Nootropics a while ago but the source proved to be s**t.

Has anyone used any one type or a stack? It was Modafinil that I was looking at before.

Aim is to be more alert and productive at work.

Cheers,

#11 ·
I looked into using Nootropics a while ago but the source proved to be s**t.

Has anyone used any one type or a stack? It was Modafinil that I was looking at before.

Aim is to be more alert and productive at work.

Cheers,
Used Noopept which was alright although the rebound effect was that i couldnt switch my thoughts off so use with caution.

Used caffeine and L-theanine which was good for focus.

Personally i find Mindfullness used in conjuction with a b complex with added b6 and b12 along with avoiding stress gives much better results and the effects stay with you .

All nootropics will be banned after april when the legal high ban comes into effect.

#15 ·
Modafinil is awesome. I use it at work when I'm doing something mundane and fairly data-focused because I just crack on. Not good for when you've got loads of phone time or meetings as you're a bit 'speedy' shall we say. Get the short acting ones not Armodafinil which lasts all day but means you struggle to sleep and they dehydrate the f**k out of you so make sure you drink loads (both types)

#18 ·
Pyracetam - nootropicboost was the first of the neurometabolic stimulants, which aroused interest among bodybuilding fans, mainly because it provided an accelerated flow of energy metabolism in the brain. At the same time, the ability to withstand traumatic influences was enhanced, among which hypoxia, oxygen deficiency, usual with considerable physical exertion, was considered to be the most important. Take piracetam is recommended for at least three weeks, preferably four or eight.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.