Sign in to follow this  
banzi

Kai wins the Arnold.....

22 minutes ago, Dark sim said:

I see some footage yes. Wasn't just my opinion. Kai wins from rear, but not the other shots.

To say Cedric was fat is just silly. It was close.

come on mate he was right lardy;) anyway Arnold told kai he lost to cedric but won on his posing routine!

did it on stage as well lol

9 hours ago, mal said:

have you seen them side by side mate,you having a laugh?

in my opinion compton should have beat kai and cedric also should have! and juan should have beat branch how he is even still top 5 is beyond  a joke now he looks like an old prune

12 hours ago, Quackerz said:

My take on why BB seems to be going downhill is this. 

The problem with pro BB these days IMO is that it does not appeal to the average person as much as it used to. Back in the 'golden era' you had people who had attractive, proportionately physiques, it appealed more to the masses and more to the average gym rat who is looking to attain that look and appreciates it. 

These days it is the age of the mass monster. People, including the majority of gym goers do not necessarily find this appealing, even off-putting. The only people that are interested are the die hard fans of the sport.

Plus they had hair back in the day too.

3 hours ago, mal said:

come on mate he was right lardy;) anyway Arnold told kai he lost to cedric but won on his posing routine!

did it on stage as well lol

I think it's fair.

They all know the criteria and how the winner is selected overall. 

Both posing routines were awesome but Kai's pipped it for me. I prefer Cedris physique but I think Kai was more conditioned and his routine sightly better. 

On 3/5/2016 at 10:17 PM, mal said:

side by side.....kai's in a different league

Close but Kai's abs are much better than Cedric's and Kai was more vascular, plus a shade or two darker than Cedric so you can see more definition.