UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Hardeners

Tags
anavar
2K views 26 replies 8 participants last post by  Colin 
#1 ·
Hi just got myself up to the weight I wanted to be. I'm in not bad shape, but pump isn't lasting too long. I'm thinking of getting myself some hardeners, would this help hold a longer pump or has anybody got anything else they can recommend for me?

Thanks lads

#13 ·
Hi just got myself up to the weight I wanted to be. I'm in not bad shape, but pump isn't lasting too long. I'm thinking of getting myself some hardeners, would this help hold a longer pump or has anybody got anything else they can recommend for me?

Thanks lads
Was it really the weight you wanted to be now that you have to strip a lot of it back now to lose all the excess bodyfat?

The majority of the weight you should gain when your bulking should me Muscle and a bit of water not mainly bodyfat and water.

You need to lose bodyfat. And are you thinking of competing by adding in these "hardeners"?

#15 ·
Was it really the weight you wanted to be now that you have to strip a lot of it back now to lose all the excess bodyfat?

The majority of the weight you should gain when your bulking should me Muscle and a bit of water not mainly bodyfat and water.

You need to lose bodyfat. And are you thinking of competing by adding in these "hardeners"?
I've got muscle mate, but just got a bit podgy round the waist. I'm okay everywhere else. My diet is pretty good, but upped my calories to get up to 15 stone. No I'm not competing, but just want to feel a harder lol

#17 ·
All the compounds your using will give you a watery bloated look...unless your bodyfat was low to begin with you will look crap.

Are you using an A.I to control estrogen..?

I suggest dropping the Naps and Dbol and add some Winstrol. I always drop bodyfat on winny and look much harder without having to cut down on calories.

#20 ·
All the compounds your using will give you a watery bloated look...unless your bodyfat was low to begin with you will look crap.

Are you using an A.I to control estrogen..?

I suggest dropping the Naps and Dbol and add some Winstrol. I always drop bodyfat on winny and look much harder without having to cut down on calories.
Yes I'm using tamoxifen to control the estrogen mate. I think I might finish this bulking course then jump on the winstrol?! What do you recommend to have with it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.