AlexH96

Whos physique inspires you?

2 minutes ago, banzi said:

I would have though any drug cycle would be diabolical bearing in mind your persistent crying of natty status.

Odd thing to write really.

Um, I think they killed him and his sibling within weeks of each other as you well know

Pretty much anyone who is bigger and in better shape than me (so a lot of people :lol:). Especially taller guys, being 6 foot 6 myself. Arnie is an obvious one, Josh Maley is another, saw him at bodypower and he was impressive. Evan Centopani, Frank Mcgrath and Jason Huh are also some of my favourites. Too many to mention!

2 minutes ago, banzi said:

you have a copy of the death certificates with the cause of death on them?

Oh, here we go. Perhaps he died of a smartie overdose. I know he was partial to orange ones whilst his brother preferred red...

Just now, duranman said:

Oh, here we go. Perhaps he died of a smartie overdose. I know he was partial to orange ones whilst his brother preferred red...

so you have no idea, are you aware his father died early from cardio vascular disease?

What was he taking that caused his death, (dosages/frequency)

1 minute ago, banzi said:

so you have no idea, are you aware his father died early from cardio vascular disease?

What was he taking that caused his death, (dosages/frequency)

I'm backing off this argument as I'm sure been done to death before. Trust me, the drugs killed him and his brother

5 minutes ago, duranman said:

I'm backing off this argument as I'm sure been done to death before. Trust me, the drugs killed him and his brother

Berger's disease killed Ray.

Mike Mentzer's heart disease may have been made worse by AAS use, but he also had a massive amphetamine habit, and I understand he was a heavy drinker as well.  Stimulants & alcohol together are notoriously bad for the heart.

5 minutes ago, duranman said:

You certainly don't...

I never claimed to, it was you and your ridiculous PED bashing posts, why dont you just change the record you boring t**t.

Just because you dont have the drive to succeed and push the boundaries like the majority who frequent these forums, stop crying like a fu**ing baby and trying to bring down those who do.

Why dont you join a mountaineering forum and tell them they are all stupid because they might fall off.

6 minutes ago, Major Eyeswater said:

Berger's disease killed Ray.

Mike Mentzer's heart disease may have been made worse by AAS use, but he also had a massive amphetamine habit, and I understand he was a heavy drinker as well.  Stimulants & alcohol together are notoriously bad for the heart.

McDonalds has a lot to answer for.

28 minutes ago, Quinn92 said:

Pretty much anyone who is bigger and in better shape than me (so a lot of people :lol:). Especially taller guys, being 6 foot 6 myself. Arnie is an obvious one, Josh Maley is another, saw him at bodypower and he was impressive. Evan Centopani, Frank Mcgrath and Jason Huh are also some of my favourites. Too many to mention!

don't buy into that  ,most big in shape people you see in gyms look terrible,all out of proportion

and big waist line...don't wanna look like that mate.

1 minute ago, AncientOldBloke said:

That one in the background at the right, ain't she the horsey-looking narrator from Sex and the City?

I thought that too....plus the other one having a good stare at it.