UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Hello there !

1K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  SonzofaLoopdaLoopEra 
#1 ·
Hello people !

Im new here ! so i will make a little introduction and post my question at the end :)

Im Thanos ! a Greek 37y old male suffering from Thallasaemia

The last 3-4 years i started to make some training approach for my self trying to improve my body and my aerobic ability

I started doing bicycle runs... started from 6km and now i manage to go rides for 40-50km without any problem

The last 5-6 months i started gym also and im trying to level up my condition a lil bit more

All i wanted to ask is about NO and pre-workout supplements

Im taking daily 100mcg of T4 for my Thyroid issues...so pre-workout supplements can interact with that ? Is that a problem if i use one ?

im thinking to take a supplement with those ingredients

Pantothenic Acid 10.5 mg
Chloride 320 mg
L-Leucine 5 g
L-Glutamine 3.4 g
L-Isoleucine 2.5 g
L-Valine 2.5 g
Citrulline Malate 2.3 g
Beta Alanine 1.7 g
Sodium 210 mg

as you can see nothing special...no caffeine or such things.

From your experience you know if any of those interact in a bad way with my pharmaceutical treatment ?

Thanx in advance and sorry for my bad English !

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome, i love sonz of a loop da loop era so you've grabbed my attention.

Your condition is complicated and you should really speak to someone who knows what there talking about in that field, overall i cant see a problem with those ingredients there mainly amino acids, i think you'll find everything listed there is safe enough for you, they are all present in you and through your food already but not at such high doses.

#5 ·
Welcome, i love sonz of a loop da loop era so you've grabbed my attention.

Your condition is complicated and you should really speak to someone who knows what there talking about in that field, overall i cant see a problem with those ingredients there mainly amino acids, i think you'll find everything listed there is safe enough for you, they are all present in you and through your food already but not at such high doses.
According my nickname...im an oldskool dude ! Loved the golden era of Breakbeats / Jungle etc... and im still listening all those golden vinyls i slowly gather in my SL1200-MK2 turntable :) !
I know my condition is complicated and i think no one wants to take responsibility to say " yes you can take it or no" but imagine that is happening also with doctors.

Majority of them DONT KNOW what is happening with supplements...and almost ALL OF THEM will stay safe and tell you NOT TO USE ANYTHING... !

But thats not life ! If you not able to do what you like there is no reason to live at all.

I know all those ingredients are majority of Amino-acids that i can take from food etc ... when you mean high dosages in what ingredient you referring?

Im using regularly some Whey/Casein proteins / BCAA Amino Acids and periodically Creatine without any conflictions so far

Thanx for welcome and for answering on my post. I have meet a lot of people that are arrogant so far :( in different forums

#7 ·
Nice.. same here, i went through it at the time collecting and some local djing, it changed and i moved on, i had an oldskool revival around 6 years back and done some wheeling and dealing on ebay and discogs with what i had collected already and picked up a lot of stuff i missed out on back then, i have stepped back a bit again now and enjoying some good new trance at the moment.

What i mean with the amino acids present in that supplement is that some will be higher than would you can naturally hit everyday without a supplement , the likes of Citrulline Malate &
Beta Alanine, to be perfectly honest i see no problem with it at all, i think the likes of creatine would possess more problem than any of what you have listed there.

#12 ·
Creatine according all sites is the researchable supplement ever telling how beneficial it is...

Well :) i hope someone expert see the post or have similar issues with me and answer with a more sure opinion :)

Thanx a lot tho ! :)
I used to switch from a few months of creatine to a few months of L - glutamine, i always thought i looked and felt overall better on L - glutamine i preferred it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.