Hi ive tried finding somebody on here talking about clen but not had no luck, just wanted someone who has taken clen before and can tell me the ins and outs of the stuff.

is it worth it? and best place to get some if it is as ive found far too many weird websites selling the stuff, cheers :)

Hi ive tried finding somebody on here talking about clen but not had no luck, just wanted someone who has taken clen before and can tell me the ins and outs of the stuff.

is it worth it? and best place to get some if it is as ive found far too many weird websites selling the stuff, cheers :)

You are not allowed to ask for a source.

Lots of posts in search function.

My experiences of clen:

Pros: helps lose weight, increased energy owing to stimulant like effect.

Cons: Sweat buckets, can cause significant increased heart rate.

Would I take again? Yes, for my next cut, but I don't go overboard on dosages and never run it too long.

On 12/3/2015 at 5:18 AM, Gymkiddo said:

Yes I've used it too. 40mg tablets - Stay clear of 40mg tablets though as they are often under-dosed apparently.

2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I started off taking 1 x 40mg tablet for the first day, 2 tablets for days 2 and 3, 3 tablets for days 4 and 5. Then increased to 5 tablets for the remaining of the 2 week period. Came off of Clen for 2 weeks and used a fat burner for 2 weeks and then jumped straight back onto the Clen at 5 tablets a-day for the full 2 weeks. Didn't do any cardio and was on a low carb diet and lost a significant amount of weight.

Before some one dies lol it's 40mcg not 40mg if u took 40mg of clen I would say U would be dead

On 05/01/2016 at 7:35 PM, Forzalazio said:

hi can somebody tell me a good cycle for clen, this is for my mrs and they are the 0.40mg tablets on the pack? i think that must be 0.04mg?

has she exhausted the usual/easier avenues? what i am saying is i can 95% guarantee that your lady could lose the desired weight by controlling calories, cardio, and working out consistently. Please dont be one more person that thinks chems will do the job for you...just stick to the basics.

BUT to answer your question - personally i have found pyramiding up my dosage (i am quite reactive to it so i start with 20mcg) and then tapering off to be the most effective BUT only once fat loss stalled. Clen, whatver you hear, WILL NOT burn fat - it will however assist you with using more calories - but why bother with drugs when its really not that hard and just takes some will power and determination.

cons - i sweat alot any way so it amplified this - which isnt rocket science, shakes, jitters, higher blood pressure (i take mine every morning and evening)

hope this helps

she has, but its more she wants a good kick start/help first few weeks getting back into it then she will stop and do exactly what you have said controlling cals, working out she just needs some help first she always has with it being T5's(but couldnt get these anymore) or the slim and save diet etc.

what cycle do you recommend 7 days on 7 days off or ive seen others say 14 days on 14 days off etc?

So you think when she increase the dosage past one tablet take one in the morning and one before her workout?

The most common is 2 weeks on pyramiding up to your preferred dose for me its about 160mcg a day any more than that I get really bad shakes and cant hit the right keys at work! 

But some people do 7 on 7 off or even 3 on 3 off. If she reacts p to stims one tab about 10am one about 2pm? 

I finished my 1st cycle 1 week ago. I usually react to caffeine so expected a few sides with clen but didn't really experience side effects. I found it all too easy in fact (not that I'm complaining) 

My 2 week dosage was

40,40,60,60,80,80,100,100,100, then 120 on the remaining days. 

On 19-7-2016 at 4:43 AM, SickCurrent said:

Clen p1sses all over caffeine in terms of fat burning effects. That said I like to wash down my clen with a cup of coffee to get them to kick in faster

My experience with clen is cramps, it was really bad when doing cardio. Waking up in the morning and getting a cramp in my calf muscle was never fun.

Easy to get it here in Asia, but I used it a few times and always had the cramps. But people respond different to it for sure.

On 9/1/2016 at 2:30 PM, Dutchguy_Asia said:

My experience with clen is cramps, it was really bad when doing cardio. Waking up in the morning and getting a cramp in my calf muscle was never fun.

Easy to get it here in Asia, but I used it a few times and always had the cramps. But people respond different to it for sure.

On 9/1/2016 at 2:30 PM, Dutchguy_Asia said:

Supplement with taurine and stay well hydated to help prevent the cramps breh

On 3-9-2016 at 9:25 PM, SickCurrent said:

Supplement with taurine and stay well hydated to help prevent the cramps breh

I had taurine.. it was not enough. I even got a load of taurine here again and i am considering getting some clen again. The craps however made cardio hard. Now things are going well for me doing 35 minute row after my workouts and getting rid of some fat. 

If it means I cant do cardio (dont like cardio but it does work) its not worth it.. plus here in Asia its quite hot.. I will sweat even more on clen. 

But i am still considering it. 

Yeah got bad abdominal cramps one evening in the gym, Having done a heavy leg session smashing the fcuk out of them on leg press, squats, extentions  leg curls  and seated calves I decided to jump on the weighted ab machine. Bad fckn idea staggered off the machine and collasped onto a bench trying to act normal. Must have looked like I was having a heart attack but no-one was really left in the gym luckily.

Hadn't bothered with running taurine on that occasion