Plate

Ronda rousey vs holly holm

If Ronda gets hold of her, Its done. If Holm manages to keep away by some miracle then she will kick ten bells out of Ronda. I suspect round 2 TKO/Sub Ronda

No way - amazes me people are still dubious of ronda's stand up. Yes holms is a kickboxing champion but none of her figts have impressed me!

Fair play to holm she looks a pretty decent fighter but she is going to get destroyed, from what I have seen anyway, rousey is a machine!

on another note I don't have bt sports, where can I watch it for free?

Do you really think that? Come on...

EERR yes, Her stand up is best in woman's UFC divisions. Also he got a reach advantage so yes.  

No way - amazes me people are still dubious of ronda's stand up. Yes holms is a kickboxing champion but none of her figts have impressed me!

She does not have the same pedigree as Holm for stand up, Ronda has very good but no were near Holm's level. BUT BUT BUT this is MMA not kickboxing so as soon as Ronda gets hold of her its done.

See it as an easy win...Rhonda takes her down and that's it....Holm has been average in her MMA career, and thats being fair...If Rhonda decides to trade, that will be interesting, but problem is, with out and out strikers, they tend to not let their hands go, as there scarred to be taken down if they miss

More interesting in the Silva vs Hunt fight...their first one was possibly the best fight ive ever seen

Also Jedrzejczk is on the card...she's fu**ing great to watch

EERR yes, Her stand up is best in woman's UFC divisions. Also he got a reach advantage so yes.  

She does not have the same pedigree as Holm for stand up, Ronda has very good but no were near Holm's level. BUT BUT BUT this is MMA not kickboxing so as soon as Ronda gets hold of her its done.

Stand up is best in UFC - Jeez she not long in the door! Not the same pedigree?? only thing going for holly are her feet!

Ronda showed the world in her last fight when she KO Correia how sharp her stand up has come on!

Edited by herc

Stand up is best in UFC - Jeez she not long in the door! Same pedigree only thing going for holly are her feet!

Ronda showed the world in her last fight when she KO Correia how sharp her stand up has come on!

The scary thing about Ronda is that she is still developing, every time she is in the ring she is better than her last fight. she is constantly better and always improving. Its hard to train against someone who is just getting better and better and not even peaked yet.

The scary thing about Ronda is that she is still developing, every time she is in the ring she is better than her last fight. she is constantly better and always improving. Its hard to train against someone who is just getting better and better and not even peaked yet.

Exactly! ill admit im not a Ronda fan - i love Miesha Tate but we all know that fight will never take place again between these two. Anyway my lil girl is coming for them both LOL!

Stand up is best in UFC - Jeez she not long in the door! Not the same pedigree?? only thing going for holly are her feet!

Rhonda has underrated hands...but lets be honest, Correia throws some of the slowest, sloppiest shots in mma

Rhonda has underrated hands...but lets be honest, Correia throws some of the slowest, sloppiest shots in mma

Very true - But give Correia her dues she worked for that title shot unlike Holly. 2 UFC fights that were somewhat average and gets handed a headliner..... Hope she gets KO!

This is the one

7b44390047940b0b505e430af0a50c1a.jpg

wonder if they'll meet at catchweight and insist Cyborg drops to 135.....Rouseys a c**t...she should step up to 140...if I remember right, she competed at 145 in the Olympics....hope the weight drain doesn't affect Cyborg..as it would actullay destroy my life if Rousey beats her