Sign in to follow this  
barksie

Would this guy be any good in a actual fight ??

No doubt the guys a great athlete

but for all we no he could be the biggest s**t bag in the world an as soon as he stepped in the cage crumble 

Seen a few of his vids but dont think hes ever had a fight 

ahh there you go then, all show and no go ???   entertainment value is there though

err you think im mental ??  but it does look like a lot of ballerina stuff,   thought you was  into ballet,  so maybe you want to don your tutu m8 and give it a shot

When you've finished stroking ya micro penis with a pair of cotton buds get back to me and I'll happily don your dads tutu and knock him out with a c0ck slap to the cranium.

When you've finished stroking ya micro penis with a pair of cotton buds get back to me and I'll happily don your dads tutu and knock him out with a c0ck slap to the cranium.

!

errr my dad passed in 1978  m8,  probably before you was born !    but talking about c0cks ! how you doin ?

Edited by barksie

errr my dad passed in 1978  m8,  probably before you was born !    but talking about c0cks ! how you doin ?

I was born in 197great.

Are you offering me c0ck? Sorry mate I'm straight but if I wasn't I'd want someone who lifts.......not someone who looks like they power w4nk to Downton Abbey while listening to Britpop with their socks on the wrong feet.

I was born in 197great.

Are you offering me c0ck? Sorry mate I'm straight but if I wasn't I'd want someone who lifts.......not someone who looks like they power w4nk to Downton Abbey while listening to Britpop with their socks on the wrong feet.

ok m8, whatever you say ,   i see banter is not your thing ,

Based on his moves in the vid, he looks like he would maul many a guy. Especially your average non-fighting trained guy. 

sure looks impressive !! But I wonder how many breaks he had between all these moves !? When I did boxing and sure like others in here doing contact sports you don't really get any breaks,  you train and spar until you drop .  Who the hell is the other mush! !!!  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this