Sign in to follow this  
Closey91

Bad pain where forearm meets bicep

Hi not sure if any one has experienced this pain but its giving me some real bad pains are making training near impossible.

The pain happened one morning when I wasn't in the gym but the few sessions I have trained since them has seen such as nagging and shooting pain in my arm.

its right in the crease when my forearm meeting my bicep so making pretty much any exercise difficult.

Anyone has this before?

Could be weakness of the proximal fibers (meaning bicep isn't strong in a stretched position), could also be that the pronator muscle is too tight and irritating the attachment of the biceps tendon. Both are viable causes that you can try.

I also have these symptoms. However,  the pain is towards the outside of the joint, and runs up the side of my bicep. Also whenever it does this, I can feel a small bit of pain in a very specific central spot on the outside of my delt. 

Strange thing is, that the first time this happened was during a 405lb squat. 

On 25/09/2018 at 6:46 PM, gavzilla said:

Just wanted to share how I get round a bicep injury lads and im still training. This exercise is that good I’ll be incorporated in my back training when I recover. Hope it helps.

Where did you get the arm slings they look great !