Sign in to follow this  
Falc76

Best pre workout

FWIW, I bought My Protein's beta alanine and citruline malate, when they had a sale on last week.

3g of each, with 400mg of caffeine bought off ebay, has knocked my socks off the last two days.

I'd been using Bulkpowders' Elevate 3 weeks prior, which tasted really nice, but didn't really do anything for me.

Citrulline malate is good stuff, 6-8g pre workout is the sweet spot IMO (if it's the 2:1 ratio).

I wouldn't really say beta alanine is for pre workout though unless you like the paresthesia. You just need to reach the saturation levels; I believe the lowest studied dose is around 1.6g twice a day, everyday. 

Citrulline malate is good stuff, 6-8g pre workout is the sweet spot IMO (if it's the 2:1 ratio).

I wouldn't really say beta alanine is for pre workout though unless you like the paresthesia. You just need to reach the saturation levels; I believe the lowest studied dose is around 1.6g twice a day, everyday. 

I've read multiple doses of BA is optimum, but not really practical for me. I don't really mind the tingles, that just indicates that it's time to go lift something [emoji23]

At the minute my pre workout stack is 10g HBCD, 5g peptopro, 3g citruline malate, 3g beta alanine, 400mg caffeine.

Intra is 40g HBCD and 15g peptopro, followed by 5g creatine PWO.

The peptopro is only for flavouring, I'll drop it when I run out.

I've read multiple doses of BA is optimum, but not really practical for me. I don't really mind the tingles, that just indicates that it's time to go lift something emoji23.png

At the minute my pre workout stack is 10g HBCD, 5g peptopro, 3g citruline malate, 3g beta alanine, 400mg caffeine.

Intra is 40g HBCD and 15g peptopro, followed by 5g creatine PWO.

The peptopro is only for flavouring, I'll drop it when I run out.

yeah I don't like dosing multiple times a day but I don't like the tingles lol.

my current stack is:

2g agmatine sulfate 

8g citrulline malate 

1.5g creatine nitrate 

500mg vit c

2g beta alanine 

caffeine anywhere from 250-500mg depending how I feel

l-theanine same dose as caffeine it's awesome stuff when stacked together. Totally removed the bad sides from a lot of caffeine and you still get the energy, lots of concentration and don't seem to crash either. 

I also dose creatine post workout.

yeah I don't like dosing multiple times a day but I don't like the tingles lol.

my current stack is:

2g agmatine sulfate 

8g citrulline malate 

1.5g creatine nitrate 

500mg vit c

2g beta alanine 

caffeine anywhere from 250-500mg depending how I feel

l-theanine same dose as caffeine it's awesome stuff when stacked together. Totally removed the bad sides from a lot of caffeine and you still get the energy, lots of concentration and don't seem to crash either. 

I also dose creatine post workout.

im going to have to try this, is it really that good ?

where was the tingle?

Are you ingesting orally?

In my bell end [emoji23] only kidding not felt owt down there for ages I'm married [emoji23] no it was the tips of my ears and forehead where it usually is when pre workouts used to work.

im going to have to try this, is it really that good ?

I think it's very effective stacked with caffeine, they work together in synergy. It's cheap too I got it from mp a little while ago. 100g would last a year or so lol, not entirely sure on ratios but 1:1 seems very effective. 

I think it's very effective stacked with caffeine, they work together in synergy. It's cheap too I got it from mp a little while ago. 100g would last a year or so lol, not entirely sure on ratios but 1:1 seems very effective. 

think i'll give it a go, does the mp one come with a scoop ?

Tried both The Protein Works "Pre Works" - Not a blot, actually didn't feel anything from it, not even the classic beta-alanine kicking in. Even the taste was rank, it was promptly binned after they refunded me anyway for it.

My current pre-workout of choice is My Protein "My Pre" which I find works quite well.

Also have a tub of Musclepharm Wreckage on the way to give that a try.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mp-hardcore/wreckage.html

Edited by Wolf1982

Tried both The Protein Works "Pre Works" - Not a blot, actually didn't feel anything from it, not even the classic beta-alanine kicking in. Even the taste was rank, it was promptly binned after they refunded me anyway for it.

My current pre-workout of choice is My Protein "My Pre" which I find works quite well.

Also have a tub of Musclepharm Wreckage on the way to give that a try.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mp-hardcore/wreckage.html

May give the My Pre a go next time theh have a big discount going, currently using BBW Charge and that is really good.

May give the My Pre a go next time theh have a big discount going, currently using BBW Charge and that is really good.

We have buy 1, get 1 free on CHARGE this weekend alongside free delivery ;) If we can tempt you by any of the other flavours rather than going to the "darkside" lol :) 

Code is 'SUPERCHARGE' and it knocks 50% off anytime you order more than 2 units.