UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Powdered rice

2K views 23 replies 6 participants last post by  PaulB 
#1 ·
Anyone use this?

I have a coffee grinder, an electric one, and the way I clean it is grinding up dry rice, works a treat!

Anyway, its pretty tasteless so wondered about using powdered rice in a PWO shake to get some carbs in?

#11 ·
Works a treat mate!

Depends on your taste. Supermarket beans are ok but don't compare to fresh beans from a roaster. Try pact.com and enter hut3 on sign up to get a bag for a pound. Incredible coffee. They tie you in to a subscription though so make sure you cancel after your pound bad as it's about 7 quid a bag so cancel early unless you want to pay the full price

#13 ·
Not till lunch mate! I train first thing in a fasted state. My pwo shake is oats whey and banana. I then just have a protein snack mid morning and first proper meal is my lunch. Doing the lean in 15 thing to get rid of some fat. Will probably need to change my eating habits for the second cycle as its on to German volume training

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.