UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

NO-xplode isn't as good

3K views 27 replies 17 participants last post by  sitries 
#1 ·
I just bought NO-xplode because a couple of years ago I took it and got a really good pump from it so I'm assuming it had nitric oxide in it. But the one I just bought says new formula and there's no nitric oxide listed in the ingredients, just says a lot uslues stuff that I don't need a part from creatine. Does anyone know if theyv taken it out now? Is anyone using and getting a good pump from it? The only way I'll truely find out if its still as good as it used to be is by using it which I will in a couple of hours but I'm just a very impatient man

#10 ·
A lot of the pre-workout formulas have changed drastically over time due to banning of certain substances. Personally i prefer a good nitric oxide enhancer over a kick up the arse. I've noticed a lot of pre-workouts using an ingredient called rhodiola not too sure exactly what it does. Also theyre using PEA(phenylathylamine) which is meant to be a good kick with no crash so i might look at getting one with that in it.

#13 ·
Didn't start using PWO supps until this after receiving some free samples with another purchase. It was 'Hercules'. Bloody hell...... It says not to use 4 hours before bedtime. If I use it at 12pm I have trouble sleeping until 01-00am. 13 hours later. Had to stop using it. Great for the gym though. Started having a a double espresso instead.

I bought some NO explode a couple weeks ago, very mild compared to Hercules. At least I slept though.

#14 ·
I'm fed up of the same old caffeine and beta alanine mix who wants to buzz their tits and scratch their face off when you're meant to be focusing on training haha. Surely if you get a better pump you're gonna get more nutrients to the muscles and expand the fascia too this is much better than just being lazy and needing a kick up the rear??

#20 ·
Bullet is a new pre-workout supplement that I have been taking ,and will blow your mind,unbelievable energy and pump that I'm getting when I train,especially when training legs,atomic pre-load contains over 1000mg of agmatine in a capsule,awesome product,they have another product out called thermo-loaded which is a thermogenic fat burner which I cannot wait to try next

#21 ·
Bullet is a new pre-workout supplement that I have been taking ,and will blow your mind,unbelievable energy and pump that I'm getting when I train,especially when training legs,atomic pre-load contains over 1000mg of agmatine in a capsule,awesome product,they have another product out called thermo-loaded which is a thermogenic fat burner which I cannot wait to try next
Way to sell products mate

#22 ·
Used to use NoXplode but not had it in years. Jack3D was teh one for me till they changed formula. i'm currently using My Hyde & Dr Jekkyl together as a stack - utterly nuts and works amazingly. Cracking pump and wide awakeness at 5:30am which is what you need when training in the morning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.