Sign in to follow this  
RocoElBurn

Big Ramy looking huge ...obviously

Full of hormone though?

No, they actually have myostatin inhibitor which just creates muscle over muscle. They have yet been able to replicate this with humans, but they are selling supps implying this lol.

too big what?! :huh: Jesus! Look at the fu**ing details on those legs :o

he's got the biggest legs out of all the pro body builders but it's so out of proportion it looks ridiculous. That said, his conditioning has improved a lot since Olympia. 

No, the myostatin in this cow is basically turned off, so naturally grows muscle.

So when is this happening in people (if not already)?

I wonder if myostatin regulates heart growth? Perhaps stopping it would lead to enhanced heart enlargement and pop.

Interesting to think about

I wonder if myostatin regulates heart growth? Perhaps stopping it would lead to enhanced heart enlargement and pop.

Mentioned this on a forum a while ago but i know a few biology students who are studying there masters and they reckon they aren't far away from this... 3-5 years at most apparently! 

It happens already, scientists just haven't worked out how to keep it switched off. Although just like genetics dictate some will have myostatin inhibited more than others, Ramy maybe a perfect example of this. When they do crack this, there will be an evolution in bodybuilding like never before imo. We'll see.

On 24 May 2015 at 9:25 AM, CoastalJames said:

Wow!

So, this may be a dumb question but how many guys here actually want to look like that? I'm not being an **** it's a genuine question :)

I dont think that many guys want to look like that.  Maybe 5%.

Also, I think 1% of women want a guy like that.

People are talking flexibility.... yet I remember a few years back at the Leeds show (maybe around 2010/2011 ?)  Roelly was there as a guest pose and was doing back flips in his routine.....

although yes, the majority of high level guys probably struggle to do a lot of mobility based stuff.

Although I do agree, whilst my personal preference is functional muscle over show, you still have to respect what these guys can do and achieve aesthetically! 

11 hours ago, mal said:

yes or hyper responder....

no gear at all mate.. just a mutated bit of dna causes all that extra mass.

google belgian blue cattle

here was same mutation (forced in a lab) in mice looks like.. no gear at all..

http://sites.duke.edu/dubs/2013/11/03/gene-doping-the-possibility-of-human-genetic-enhancement-in-sports/

4 minutes ago, GMO said:

no gear at all mate.. just a mutated bit of dna causes all that extra mass.

google belgian blue cattle

here was same mutation (forced in a lab) in mice looks like.. no gear at all..

http://sites.duke.edu/dubs/2013/11/03/gene-doping-the-possibility-of-human-genetic-enhancement-in-sports/

that's crazy,imagine it would alter a lot more than muscle tissue as well over time...

Just now, mal said:

that's crazy,imagine it would alter a lot more than muscle tissue as well over time...

its mind blowing mate, imagine if added gear and hgh/slin ect on top of it...??

9 minutes ago, GMO said:

its mind blowing mate, imagine if added gear and hgh/slin ect on top of it...??

watched a vid the other day that chris aceto is working with him atm,didnt give much away though,but said there

was no health issues or anything,he also said if you can put 70 lbs on in 8 weeks why not have a break lol.