Sign in to follow this  
RocoElBurn

Big Ramy looking huge ...obviously

Wow!

So, this may be a dumb question but how many guys here actually want to look like that? I'm not being an **** it's a genuine question :)

There are probably a fair few modern bodybuilders but they might not necessarily be aiming for that exact look.

Wow!

So, this may be a dumb question but how many guys here actually want to look like that? I'm not being an **** it's a genuine question :)

Not a fcuking chance. The lack of flexibility alone would drive me nuts. It serves no purpose other than appearance and I prefer functional muscle. They must look stupid just trying to do basic things like put their shoes on. Seatbelts must be fun too.

Just my opinion of course, there's plenty of lads on here that love the monster look.

^^ I hear ya Roco, I guess those guys are taking things to the extremes eh!

^ I agree Richard. I don't wanna **** on anyone's parade but those guys can't actually be fit right?

^^ I hear ya Roco, I guess those guys are taking things to the extremes eh!

^ I agree Richard. I don't wanna **** on anyone's parade but those guys can't actually be fit right?

Well, it's definitely not healthy. The world would be a boring place if we were all the same though, I suppose.

No, the myostatin in this cow is basically turned off, so naturally grows muscle.

That was it! I do remember seeing it somewhere in a documentary or something.

Think they were in about that being the way forward rather than juice.

What a Beast- though i prefer the look of the long haired chap in the above pitcture to be honest and he is not small.

Ramy will look like that for another 2-3 years, then the gut will get more distended, and his limbs will start shrinking in pure Palumboism stylee like pretty much every true beast that was on the scene- Greg Kovaks, Dave PAulumbo, Jay cutler, Now Ronnie Coleman.

The bigger the monster the bigger the fall.

That said i would love to trade places for 1 week with Big Ramy- i would go to a furniture superstore and lay in one of those reclining arm chairs...naked...for a day. Would be cool. The rest of the week i guess i would train