Kristina

Post a Recent Picture Thread - Vol. II

27 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

I know what you mean about looking good through clothes . Good genes, broad shoulders and small waist 

What happened to your right shoulder ? 

I had a grade  2 slap tear. Nevr been same since and sometimes need to take direct work out. Def imbalance as you can tell

26 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

I know what you mean about looking good through clothes . Good genes, broad shoulders and small waist 

What happened to your right shoulder ? 

Also you mean my right or yours lol? 

4 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

How did that happen? I'm sure it's not as obvious when you're not flexing 

To the left looking at the pic , from your perspective your right shoulder 

Im always conscious of injuries and don't go too heavy these days like I did in the old days 

Haha that's supposed to be my good shoulder!! It's the other side that has the tear.

Was like 10 years ago, deadlifting. I think the way I'm Posing makes it more obvious and I'm also slightly leaning forward to the left as the stairs are right beside me and I was trying to get into the lighting 

Yes mate, training smarter before training harder for me now

6 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

Im always conscious of injuries and don't go too heavy these days like I did in the old days 

How old are you mate? This last 18 months (I'm almost 39) I've had nothing but injuries. Avoid them wherever you can! Heavy with good form and not too frequently will help. I'd hate to avoid going heavy - that's my primary goal. 

8 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

I'm in my mid 30s mate 

Things that didn't use to hurt, hurt a lot these days . I do go heavy but I alternate between doing heavy weeks and then lighter weeks. I focus on the mind muscle connection with lighter weights to feel the squeeze which i can't do with heavy weights, as im just focussed on finishing the movement. Keeps my body guessing and mixes things up a bit. I also listen to it when it's telling me not to push it anymore, the thought of snapping something is enough to make me stop 

John meadows and even Dr Scott Stevenson advocates pump days in the training styles, something I want to explore more 

I've got a tad bit of gyno too, not as glaring obvious in the pic but it's there 

5 minutes ago, Juice_head said:

I'm in my mid 30s mate 

Things that didn't use to hurt, hurt a lot these days . I do go heavy but I alternate between doing heavy weeks and then lighter weeks. I focus on the mind muscle connection with lighter weights to feel the squeeze which i can't do with heavy weights, as im just focussed on finishing the movement. Keeps my body guessing and mixes things up a bit. I also listen to it when it's telling me not to push it anymore, the thought of snapping something is enough to make me stop 

You do right mate. If bodybuilding/aesthetics is your goal, that makes perfect sense. Avoid injuries like the plague. Consistency is everything in this game and injuries right royally f**k consistency! 

Just after 35 I had my best years so far, but after 37/38, I started to pick up more and more injuries, some serious. 

3 hours ago, Cronus said:

Post push WO

Only time when I actually look like I lift is with a pump 

Hovering around 5%bf......plus another 10 lol. Fat gains FTW, I never take my shirt off, even for sex, so aslong as I look hench with a t-shirt on that's all that matters 

In reality I look a little better and leaner, this was taken with a s**t S7 galaxy phone Progress.thumb.jpg.a20c3cce634bc6e520c2a921e8c1e64a.jpg

Impressive pecs mate!!!!!

28 minutes ago, invisiblekid said:

How old are you mate? This last 18 months (I'm almost 39) I've had nothing but injuries. Avoid them wherever you can! Heavy with good form and not too frequently will help. I'd hate to avoid going heavy - that's my primary goal. 

Join the club mate... I’m 43 (look at least 10 years younger though :whistling: ) and the last 8 years have seen me riddled with injuries.

The best bit of advice to anyone who’s looking to achieve at any sort of longevity in this sport is, warm up, stretch, RC work, DT massage and don’t lift with your ego.

....... boring as fcuk it may very well sound but nowhere near as boring as sitting at home for 12 months not able to train because of a severely torn RC!!

On 23/11/2020 at 2:56 PM, Seppuku71 said:

Me during first lockdown on furlough.  Had a tan coming on, gone now.  Might post one in the adult section too with my knob out:

20200615_224143.jpg

Holy sh1t..... someone on ukm older than me!!!! :thumb

Looking good mate.... still waiting for the one in the ‘adult section’.... would you rather email me?

30 minutes ago, js77 said:

Impressive pecs mate!!!!!

I'd trade it for you back and lower lat insertions in an instant. My physio actually takes the piss out of me every time he treats me because he says my lower lats are non existent.

I can post a back pic up later if anyone needs a good laugh

3 hours ago, Cronus said:

Post push WO

Only time when I actually look like I lift is with a pump 

Hovering around 5%bf......plus another 10 lol. Fat gains FTW, I never take my shirt off, even for sex, so aslong as I look hench with a t-shirt on that's all that matters 

In reality I look a little better and leaner, this was taken with a s**t S7 galaxy phone Progress.thumb.jpg.a20c3cce634bc6e520c2a921e8c1e64a.jpg

Looking solid there mate chest is sick! Arms looking thick aswell you’ve put some size on since last pic I seen 

12 minutes ago, Cronus said:

I'd trade it for you back and lower lat insertions in an instant. My physio actually takes the piss out of me every time he treats me because he says my lower lats are non existent.

I can post a back pic up later if anyone needs a good laugh

Go on big boy.... post them up !!

7 hours ago, js77 said:

...still waiting for the one in the ‘adult section’.... would you rather email me?

I'll sort that for you when the weather warms up a bit - not dropping these thermal long johns now till at least June ;)