Jump to content
Kristina

Post a Recent Picture Thread - Vol. II

Recommended Posts

So weight stalled last week, surprising as my cals are pretty high! But had cals increased, again, so that shouldn’t happen again for a little while. 
 

the sleeves I bought are a godsend for my elbows, but too tight when pumped, so hoping I can return and get the XL ones!

turns out doing an arm day 2 days before chest has an impact on my session, so not bothering with that any more!!

s**t at posing it seems too! Couple of pics from this morning ..clearly an issue with symmetry, should I be concerned at this stage or just keep pushing for size for now? 

 

68461E80-955B-4529-9B50-AD94D2B218DE.jpeg

4FDE7173-0D30-4FB3-BDE9-736705E6F90C.jpeg

539C54E6-FABF-41C0-820A-7AE5367ED4A8.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/09/2020 at 5:55 PM, Towel said:

Not as lean as I wanted but fu**ing MMA off till next year and gona focus more on some bodybuilding. 
 

 

Vest is in my trousers didn’t want to put it down on bench and get rona :(

72AB0CC4-454B-4750-9F74-BA696A314385.jpeg

Excellent mate, delts n biceps looking huge 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

470BA0FD-1671-402A-96F4-98D9FBB57411.thumb.jpeg.49de7015939f0a93cb9e92166e47d372.jpegCurrently on a lean bulk through until December, sitting at 16 stone 9. Hoping to peak around 18 stone. Definitely starting to get some decent thickness on my back. (Ignore the T shirt tan lines haha!) 

Decent thickness on your waist 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/09/2020 at 8:37 PM, hmgs said:

Fish & rice cakes, fish and rice cakes...9BFD7429-C6D4-4122-8DAB-7ACA21CDA945.jpeg.f81fee4977ceb42a56837b2d57a0b230.jpegCB6F17DE-5960-43FA-A9A0-6B9C39C40AA7.jpeg.b363787ac0ba12f773940eaf140de040.jpeger, not me!

 

On 28/09/2020 at 9:21 AM, CaneCorsoX2 said:

IMG_20200928_081008.thumb.jpg.da3f2c094c35f7cfb870a5734b0ee81a.jpg

Post morning bench session. 

105.8kg today. 

Damn bros.... You are looking Good!!!

I thought only Black Lads looked decent Ripped but CaneCorsoX2 really making the White Lads Look Good, if you had darker skin you'd look like an ANIMAL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

Decent thickness on your waist 

Didn’t realise I was supposed to be on a cut, thanks for pointing that out mate :thumbup1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

Didn’t realise I was supposed to be on a cut, thanks for pointing that out mate :thumbup1:

You are welcome mate. 

 

Look forward to seeing the after pics, I love a muffin top 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

You are welcome mate. 

 

Look forward to seeing the after pics, I love a muffin top 

34/36 waist is hardly a muffin top mate.
 

Forgot you wore kids size trousers, bless you. :thumbup1: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

34/36 waist is hardly a muffin top mate.
 

Forgot you wore kids size trousers, bless you. :thumbup1: 

I’m frantically clinging on to a 32 waist for as long as possible lol. My body seems to be lapping up the calories right now on this bulk , not sure how long that will last though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Wildkid said:

34/36 waist is hardly a muffin top mate.
 

Forgot you wore kids size trousers, bless you. :thumbup1: 

A lean bulk generally starts from a lean physique

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/09/2020 at 9:21 AM, CaneCorsoX2 said:

IMG_20200928_081008.thumb.jpg.da3f2c094c35f7cfb870a5734b0ee81a.jpg

Post morning bench session. 

105.8kg today. 

That's something tho bros.

 

Traps go up to his ruddy Ear lobes bro, traps nearly taller than me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

I’m frantically clinging on to a 32 waist for as long as possible lol. My body seems to be lapping up the calories right now on this bulk , not sure how long that will last though!

Haha depends how far you want to go with it mate, if you can keep it slim then more power to you! :thumb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Wildkid said:

Haha depends how far you want to go with it mate, if you can keep it slim then more power to you! :thumb

It’s only because I opted to get really lean over lockdown. It seems getting really lean and then tapering cals up to a pretty huge surplus has got me really efficient , I might say too efficient! Last 3 weeks body composition improving and not gained a pound . Considering it’s a 1000 cal surplus rest days and 1500 training days it’s a bit crazy!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, G-man99 said:

A lean bulk generally starts from a lean physique

A lean bulk isn’t always started from a 5-10% BF physique.

A leak bulk consists of gaining weight/muscle at a maintainable rate without putting on stupid amounts of body fat compared to a full on bulk. If my weight ups by 2 pound a week then I’m happy providing my waist is staying the same size.

If you want to have a dig for the sake of having a dig, then be my guest, just make yourself out to look like a dick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Youdontknowme said:

It’s only because I opted to get really lean over lockdown. It seems getting really lean and then tapering cals up to a pretty huge surplus has got me really efficient , I might say too efficient! Last 3 weeks body composition improving and not gained a pound . Considering it’s a 1000 cal surplus rest days and 1500 training days it’s a bit crazy!

Decent if you’re making consistent gains though, especially when you’re in a big surplus!
 

I’m currently stuck on having to adjust my calories each week as I’m hitting a bit of a wall some weeks. As long as the right measurements are going up, and the lifts are going up, I’m trying to ignore paying too much attention to the scales. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×